It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs are real.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Lately, I guess I'm on a 1950's Mike Wallace kick...

When I came across this interview, I knew some members of ATS would immediately appreciate it.

Enjoy.

UFOS ARE REAL 1958 Mike Wallace TV Show Pt.1

UFOS ARE REAL 1958 Mike Wallace TV Show Pt.2

UFOS ARE REAL 1958 Mike Wallace TV Show Pt.3

What a fascinating view into the past on this subject.

More on Donald Keyhoe.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Thank you for posting these. I'm going to get my headphones out and watch them before I hit the hay.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

Indeed.

Mods, lock this puppy up.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Well yes look, UFO's can be considered real.
Because there is many real cases of unexplained unidentified flying objects.
However we have no definitive proof they were actual objects.
And not some kind of light refraction or optical illusion.
And also we have no definitive proof that they were intelligently controlled etc and not just unexplained phenomenon.
Although I believe there are actual intelligent beings flying the crafts, we have no 100% definitive proof of this.
So UFO's are real yes, they are a real phenomenon.
But what they are is unknown to most and perhaps someone knows but they aren't telling the general public..

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Hello BorgHoffen,

Here a few thoughts:

UFOs cannot only be considered as real, in fact they are real. The definition itself that UFO stands for "Unidentified Flying Object" makes a UFO a UFO and therefore real.

Well, of course we have proof that they are objects. Have many people have seen UFOs and there is amazing footage out there. Of course, you can always ask whether something is a refraction or optical illusion. You could also ask whether your mother is an illusion or not, even though you may have taken a picture of her. You have probably never been to the moon, so do you believe the moon is a real object or is it only an optical illusion? Because someone else says that the moon is real doesn't make the moon real either. You can see the moon, sure, but you need to go there to make sure it is real. So if you accept the reality of the moon, you should also accept the reality that UFOs are real.

If an intelligent being is flying a craft is a question of belief. Nobody has proof, but I am sure there are people who definitely know it. Why? There are most likely people out there who have been in a UFO.
But hey, I have a problem with the word intelligence, because it is a label. Someone can call you extremely intelligent and 5 minutes later another person can call you a complete idiot. So who has the right to say that someone or something is intelligent?

You could also watch the news on TV everday, but if I ask you whether you have seen the news or not, all you could do is answer with yes or no. Can you prove it to me? No. You can tell me what you have heard but you could have gathered this information in many ways.

Greetings

[edit on 9-2-2009 by TheWriter]

new topics

top topics

join