It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Adam, Eve and the Evil Alien Serpent

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
If you think about what it says in the bible about the garden of eden. Another view of it could be that Adam and Eve were simian mates, the two animals that all of mankind has decended from.

And that somehow Aliens, being the serpent and I'm sure I've read somewhere that there is an alien that is a master alien that is in the form of a giant snake or serpent of some kind. And that this serpent alien somehow took those simians genes and mixed them with that of something like its own to make mankind of a half primate half reptillian descent.

That could explain why we have some of the features we ahve such as the produding facial features such as the nose. Something that reptiles have but primates for the most part do not.




posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkAngel
If you think about what it says in the bible about the garden of eden. Another view of it could be that Adam and Eve were simian mates, the two animals that all of mankind has decended from.

And that somehow Aliens, being the serpent and I'm sure I've read somewhere that there is an alien that is a master alien that is in the form of a giant snake or serpent of some kind. And that this serpent alien somehow took those simians genes and mixed them with that of something like its own to make mankind of a half primate half reptillian descent.

That could explain why we have some of the features we ahve such as the produding facial features such as the nose. Something that reptiles have but primates for the most part do not.
The bible also says we were made in the likeness of God...now God being a spirit has no "likeness". Yes he may have a spiritual head, hands, legs and feet but a spirit has no likeness...BUT...Jesus was God incarnate and when we were made in "His" likeness we were actually made on the blueprints of the alien created "Jesus"...


Your Adam and Eve theory is interesting but ultimately conjecture seeing as how the Bible is full of inconsistencies.



posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Now that is just silly, what about dogs, or horses or any other multitude of species that have "snouts". Come on man get serious. Are you saying we are cold blooded, have split tongues and require our children to hatch.

I highly doubt that the human race has anything to do with crossbreeding with a "reptilian".

We are clearly descendants of primitive homaniods, yet posses a superprising genetic "flaw" that made us evolve into modern humans. Was this GOD's doing ? Was this a freak cosmic radition blast that altered a strain of DNA ? Did a homaniod get abductee by aliens and get genetically altered to produce human evolution? I guess we will never truely know.



posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
Now that is just silly, what about dogs, or horses or any other multitude of species that have "snouts". Come on man get serious. Are you saying we are cold blooded, have split tongues and require our children to hatch.

I highly doubt that the human race has anything to do with crossbreeding with a "reptilian".

We are clearly descendants of primitive homaniods, yet posses a superprising genetic "flaw" that made us evolve into modern humans. Was this GOD's doing ? Was this a freak cosmic radition blast that altered a strain of DNA ? Did a homaniod get abductee by aliens and get genetically altered to produce human evolution? I guess we will never truely know.
I agree to a certain extent though I have a hard time believing in the whole genetic flaw theory. Genetically we're close to primates but we're still completely seperate and different species and with no REAL authentic fossil record everything reverts right back to your last statement...
"I guess we will never truely know."



posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
darkangel, one theory is that the Reptillian Race and the Annunaki [the Enki and Enlil story] both mixed their genes into the Cro Magnum creating two different lineages of human DNA strands. It's possible that God or Enki was Adam and Lilleths Creator and the Reptillian line is of the Serpant line, Adam/Eve. The two then caused chaos for each other in an attempt to gain control over their Creations 'Us', leaving us with the Creation Story of how we became who we are.

[Edited on 13-4-2004 by Sapphire]



posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Preest
The bible also says we were made in the likeness of God...


was also wondering, if god made mankind in his image, and if mankind was to meet an alien race that had the same belief but that did not look anything like us.

Would tghat mean that there is more then one god, or that god has many appearences?



posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
the bible was writtin' by MAN and MEN are NOT perfect. they are subjected to failure and the book of genesis is one of those failers. this book was writen by a MAN who has his OWN idea on creation. science has PROVEN that we evolved from apes which evolved from whatever and evolved from small atoms and #.

get over it!!! MOST of the bible are ideas/fake but they are intended to teach a certain leason. thats it!!!




posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
we were made in the image of god.....?
could be we are all little parts made up in an infinte image of god ......there fore we would be made in his image

Adam and Eve before they ate the apple from the forbidden tree were able to create children by mental fiat ....the tree in the middle of the garden that they were forbade to eat from represented there sexual organs...they had sex and fell from grace and could no longer create children by mental fiat



posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
the story was also intended to teach who ever reads it that God was KIND enough to give MANkind FREEWILL. you CANNOT read the bible literaly! common! if you read it literly you are problably an idiot. no offense. most of the stories in there are pretty f'ed up but they are for teaching a lesson...




posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
the story was also intended to teach who ever reads it that God was KIND enough to give MANkind FREEWILL.



JUS WONDERING AGAIN. HOW DO WE HAVE FREEWILL IF GOD ALREADY KNOWS WHAT WE ARE GOING TO DO B4 WE EVEN EXIST? IT'S NOT SO MUCH FREEWILL BUT WHAT WE ARE MADE TO DO AS WE CARRY OUT HIS WILL.



posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
NO CAPS

God (the father) doesnt know what is going to happin be4 it happins! PROOF: he would have stopped lucifer from becoming satan.

God (the son, Jesus) knew what was going to happin because it was written by the prophets and he fullfiled them thus making it seem that he knew the future.

any questions???




posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
if you knew not the darkness you would not know the light....
i personally believe god knew what lucifer was going to do ....
The divine creator is beyond time so he already knows what is going to happen...this doesnt mean there isnt free will though...it just means he knows what the hell you are going to do with it



posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkAngel

Originally posted by they see ALL
the story was also intended to teach who ever reads it that God was KIND enough to give MANkind FREEWILL.



JUS WONDERING AGAIN. HOW DO WE HAVE FREEWILL IF GOD ALREADY KNOWS WHAT WE ARE GOING TO DO B4 WE EVEN EXIST? IT'S NOT SO MUCH FREEWILL BUT WHAT WE ARE MADE TO DO AS WE CARRY OUT HIS WILL.


I think in this case FreeWill is God knowing what we're going to do but not interfering because it would interfere with our desire to make our own decisions. Even FreeWill has a price.



posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
that is also true... but if God knows what is going to happin why did he not save his beloved people the Jews when Hitler came along??? He saved them from persecution in Egypt, but NOT Hitler.

this is a main argument for God's existance...why did he save them then and not now???




posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
that is also true... but if God knows what is going to happin why did he not save his beloved people the Jews when Hitler came along??? He saved them from persecution in Egypt, but NOT Hitler.

this is a main argument for God's existance...why did he save them then and not now???



Maybe God was too busy dealing with the Reptillians and Annunaki's squabbling... Sheesh you really think God's gonna hang around us lot all day?




[Edited on 13-4-2004 by Sapphire]



posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
why does god let little children be blown apart in iraq?

why does he let preists molest them in the catholic church??

why does god let people set off bombs that kill thousands each year??

why did god let my grandma die a terrible death of emphysema ???

why did god let people drown at sea or freeze to death or any other number of heinous things to happen???

Because god knows he is creating an incredible dream drama that we will all wake up from one day and say " I wasnt stabbed to death"I was not drown"
" i did not burn in that fire" it was a terrible dream and now i know i am not of the body but immortal.

But why God ???
Because you have spent lifetimes chasing after the things of the world and not looking for me ....i was always thinking of you and now you have come home my prodigal son

[Edited on 14-4-2004 by watcheroftheskies]



posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
why does god let little children be blown apart in iraq?

why does he let preists molest them in the catholic church??

why does god let people set off bombs that kill thousands each year??

why did god let my grandma die a terrible death of emphysema ???

why did god let people drown at sea or freeze to death or any other number of heinous things to happen???

Because god knows he is creating an incredible dream drama that we will all wake up from one day and day and say " I wasnt stabbed to death"I was not drown"
" i did not burn in that fire" it was a terrible dream and now i know i am not of the body but immortal.

But why God ???
Because you have spent lifetimes chasing after the things of the world and not looking for me ....i was always thinking of you and now you have come home my prodigal son

*silence*

*blank stares*

*crickets*



posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Preest

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
why does god let little children be blown apart in iraq?

why does he let preists molest them in the catholic church??

why does god let people set off bombs that kill thousands each year??

why did god let my grandma die a terrible death of emphysema ???

why did god let people drown at sea or freeze to death or any other number of heinous things to happen???

Because god knows he is creating an incredible dream drama that we will all wake up from one day and day and say " I wasnt stabbed to death"I was not drown"
" i did not burn in that fire" it was a terrible dream and now i know i am not of the body but immortal.

But why God ???
Because you have spent lifetimes chasing after the things of the world and not looking for me ....i was always thinking of you and now you have come home my prodigal son

*silence*

*blank stares*

*crickets*


I have two words for you “Free Will”. God did not create “robots” that simply did what he wanted them to do because of their "programming". God allowed for the possibility of evil so that we could genuinely have “free will” and choose whether we wanted to serve Him or not. With “free will” comes responsibility for our actions. Some people and groups of people use their “free will” for evil purposes while some others choose to do Gods will. Ultimately God needs to allow everything, good and bad so that we continue to be free. That is true love. If God interfered by not allowing bad things to occur, he would effectively be taking away our “free will” because it would no longer be our choice.



posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
i always thought good an bad exsisted simply becuz of needing Balance. Nature has a Balance an mankind hasnt screwed that up (to a certain point) there will be a time when mankind pushes too hard apon nature an it pushes back harder then ever before an start to clense itself of a virus that has evolved into certain men.



posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Here we go again thinking that God has to be "man" in the clouds or a human in the clouds that thinks human with human intentions, that thinking needs to stop immediately!!We are so far from our own spirituality, we are not living life the way it is intended.You mean to tell me that our lives are just suppossed to be like this: You work half of your life, trying to achieve materialistic bullcrap, that is not worth living your whole life for, retire at 50 and then say, that's it, I'm ready to die now, I have lived a complete life.Even though our wants change everyday from one materialistic thing to the next, and we will never be truly satisfied.But we keep chasing these things anyway, because that what this country tells us to do right?That is the true meaning of life right?The way we are thinking right now, we will never be able to truly understand what religous texts like the Bible really mean, because we can't see pass our own wants (look into some Buddhism and Hinduism concepts of dukkha and no self).But, we would be dumb not to think that the Bible is TOTALLY crap, it would be very dumb to that!!The Bible itself says look for the true meaning within the meaning.And it definitely talks about ALIENS, and I'd love to debate any time about it.But you know, some guy will come around and say "they were hallucinating, or the Bible has been corrupted, or man in those days were just plain dumb!" And you know what, it has been corrupted to a certain degree, but the meaning is still there, you just have to look. Most people haven' t even read the Bible anyway, but make preconcieved notions, and that really p1sses me off!Well you believe what you want to, but I will remain the cautious grasshopper that saves his food during the winter, because the ancients taught me the way, and all the rest of "yous guys" can be the ants that partied hard all summer with no thought of consequence, and then dies off when the sh1t hits the fan!!

[Edited on 14-4-2004 by jhova]



new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join