It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lost secrets of the ark,the real story of gold

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
video.google.com...

just wondering if anyone seen this and can make any comments about it

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread – Please Review This Link

[edit on Sun Feb 8 2009 by Jbird]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
IMO, I don't like the way he presents himself. Scientists Say, they say. Who are THEY? What kinds of scientist are saying this, yes it makes a difference, if there scientist of any certain group, it can be bias. I'm looking at it and really feel like i've seen hundreds of similar videos.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
physics hasnt quite known what the holy grail is that they are looking for since Einsteins time but they have an idea somthing there?

ummm thats funny ive watched several documentaries on the holy grail they are searching for, its called the unification theory or the theory of everything a way to marry general relativity to quantum physics

one deals with objects of great ma the other with the very small and they dont work well together with things like the ingularity of the bigbang bieng of extreme ma and very small our understanding of physics fails us

so with the unification of both we will understand how everything works from the tiny to the massive

i stopped watching there is you cant be bothered to look at any physics for your documentary that deals with physics the rest will probabily be wrong as well

it like any other psuedo-science video they talk about science but dont even bother to learn anything about the fields they are talking about

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
holy grail = female's uterus

spear of destiny = male phallus.

ascension / acceptance into heaven relies on the unificaiton of these two relics and transmutation of sexual energy (creation) into a spiritual soul.. and psychological purity devoid of animalistic tendencies..

the elohim were teaching us to evolve away from animals and closer to their higher ideals and standards... IF we could figure out the symbolic and artistic representations of the instructions within the religious texts.

any who take it all at face value and believe in it as literal.. not symbolic.. fail.
anyone expecting to enter heaven without psychologically purifying themselves.. and evolving out of animalistic tendencies..
won't achieve heaven.

what do you think angels would do if a human that was animalistic even remotely in his psyche .. arrived in heaven with them.??

it would be akin to tossing a monkey into a fine dining establishment.
it would be jumping around breaking things and the people are astonished and disgusted.. saying to themselves.. what is this? who let this animal in here??

just because you believe in your god or messiah doesn't mean you get to ascend.

it takes work
psychological change.
sexual transmutation

and it starts with the grail.

it also starts with me not having to write posts like this.

-

join