It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Getting Close to Reinhardt!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
If you want to get at Reinhardt... GOOGLE THE NAME Tom Monaghan. He is the guy that founded Domino Pizza. There IS a Direst LINK Between Monaghan and Reinhardt! THEY MAY BE THE SAME PERSON.... OR THEY MIGHT WELL BE ENEMIES! Wikapedia search for Tom Monaghan will send you deep down the rabbit hole.... Check it for yourself and comment away.

Mod Edit: Removed All Caps in Title – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8 Feb 09 by Gools]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
What is this about? You need to post sources for your information, not send us on a goose hunt.

I don't really see what this has to do with a Global Meltdown either? Domino's.....odd..very odd friend.

Please post some sources if you're attempting to convince anybody here of anything.

We're a little picky...

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
We already know who R is...ya could have had a beer with him near Roswell in Atlanta ga.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Tom Monaghan FOUNDER OF DOMINO AND BILLIONAIRE..... is the MAJOR Force behind Legatus. Google Legatus. (Lots of great info) I'm not sending ANYONE on a goose chase!! I just found out about Reinhardt YESTERDAY! So forgive me if I don't have YOUR Epic knowledge base. I'm trying to help out here. I have been too busy preparing for this Depression....

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

Well save me some major time here pal.... If you know who he is tell us?? Please.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by blackopsman

I didn't mean to sound as if i know more than you. We just have much trolling here on ATS and source are greatly appreciated if you want to be taken seriously that's all.

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Thanks.
Believe me when I tell you that for the last 2 years I have become OBSESSED with the NWO and 911 and EVERYTHING that goes with it. I had not heard about any of this until a friend stumbled into it. I BELIEVE this guy R is the real deal.... And of course because he IS so cryptic I am just trying to get to the heart of his message... Sorry if I came off arrogant. I'm just used to getting flamed and told to get my tin foil hat...lol

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I don't know if any or perhaps you all have been to this site. Hope this is of use.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by blackopsman

Thank you blackopsman that was the kind of source i was looking for, now I have things to read in which i can make an informed decision and post something that will contribute to the thread..

I'll be back in a few

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Please locate this on your computer and turn it off:

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

You may also try and use the Search Function here at ATS for Reinhardt and you will find that there is little that escapes our members.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Thank you for the heads up.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I might have a connection! on Reinhardt's page he says to Oprah "it's me wp"
I'm thinking that's a code for the Washington Post. There are several writers at that paper named??? That's right Reinhardt!
Just another brick in the wall???

[edit on 8-2-2009 by blackopsman]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I think wp is "wired pirate" - that is the name of his forum site www.wiredpirate.com.

I seem to recall, way back when, R was addressing a few of his site updates to "Kyle" - like an inside joke.

If you look at the source code for enterprisecorruption, he got his hemingway theme from warspire - a site run by Kyle Neath.

Who knows

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Guys its not about R! Several of us including myself know him and its irrelevant who he is. Sorry but you guys new to this have an unbelieveable amount of reading and studying to catchup on...Go here and read WiredPirate

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Thanks, I myself have followed the thread and his site updates for months, including all 80+ pages of the "main one", so I don't need to go and read.

The thread OP started was in reference to who he thought R was, so I interjected my opinion, staying within the topic.

The other threads are not about who R is, this one was, so your comment may be more appropriate on the other threads.

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Apologies...I meant to reply to the OP

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
No worries

I'll admit hit content is more important than who he is. But the cryptic display of his points leads you wonder about him.

Intriguing fella, I will say.

top topics

join