It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Aliens" Are Experiments Gone Bad...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I thought I would express this theory I've been thinking about for some time now. The theory is that aliens are made and bred by "us", or those scientists who work for the Secret Government Projects. This may be possible because humans breed other types of animals, creating very different varieties of life forms, like cross-bred dogs or something along those lines. If scientists can create Nuclear bombs, they can certainly create modified specie forms.

Maybe the alien being is a human type being who was created by crazy scientists working for the Secret Government, kind of like an experiment with altering genes and codes of the human fetus with other types of DNA. People report the Black Military Helicopters around UFO sightings--an indication that the Military knows who these beings are?

The features of these reported aliens are very much the same as us, why? They are us in a modified form, a possible side-species of human organisms.

And the UFO's? Many skeptical believers will say that they are highly advanced Military designs, not from other galaxies. It is possible these mutated humans or aliens are flying these aircraft that seem to go beyond our ideas of normal flying capabilities.

Also, there may be a possibility that these abnormally bred humans/aliens have taken on a culture of their own, branching off Secret Government control.

Why will the Government not reveal the truth about UFO's and Aliens? The truth will be too much for us to handle that Aliens are a side-specie of the human organism.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
ahh yes but following this theory how would one account for UFO sightings occuring as early as 1,000 BC?although yes i do agree we have the capability to do this.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaOfTheOmega
ahh yes but following this theory how would one account for UFO sightings occuring as early as 1,000 BC?although yes i do agree we have the capability to do this.
What particular sightings are you referring to? I know that there are paintings about 'flying objects'.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Ezekiel saw the wheel...thats fairly ancient..

it is possible that ancients in atlantis or lemuria could have created aliens or reptoid but given the age of the ever expanding universe it would be more likely that we are the experiment....
i have a deep seated feeling about this though that the grays are without a soul and they are created by the luciferic consciouness or what ever name you give it and have attained the maximum evolutionary intellect and are pitted in a war with the puny humans with limited intellect but with a soul to see who wins out.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
Ezekiel saw the wheel...thats fairly ancient..

it is possible that ancients in atlantis or lemuria could have created aliens or reptoid but given the age of the ever expanding universe it would be more likely that we are the experiment....
i have a deep seated feeling about this though that the grays are without a soul and they are created by the luciferic consciouness or what ever name you give it and have attained the maximum evolutionary intellect and are pitted in a war with the puny humans with limited intellect but with a soul to see who wins out.
If the aliens are created by this luciferic consciousness, wouldn't that mean that they are created by us then? Because humanity has done so many evils, like genocide, harming Mother Earth and creating destructive technology. I think that aliens maybe are created by us, not only genetically, but perhaps by our own "lucifer consciousness" on the mass scale, and that these aliens will remind us how destructive we have been, and maybe they are starting to now with the war that you speak of, although I have yet to see any actions by the alien element. What do you think?

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Theory One: In the beginning the aliens created us, and then we gained power skill and intellect killed them off to near extinction and then enslaved them, and now they're coming back with a well sought out revenge plan.

Theory Two: We created the aliens they killed us off and are now secretly warring with us through the secret gov't.

Theory Three: We all come from differing alien species who are all warring over who will ultimately gain control of Planet Earth.

Theory Four: We are all a mixed race of two or more alien species which has caused a millenia of conflict between them.

Theory Five: All of the Above

Theory Six: None of the Above

Theory Seven: I haven't come up with one yet.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
i think immortal that 4th dimensional or astral entities maybe fed by our lower or base emotions and that is helping create the aliens???
so yes maybe we help create them but im considering the age of the universe more than anything....
if not create them then well maybe feed them and help them live longer ???

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
i think they are slowing down our spirtual evolution and the conflicts they are helping to create thru secret societies and some oraganized religions which have advanced into things like cia and kbg but still within secret societies so they can feed off negative emotions...
the chips that may be implanted one day maybe able to manipulate the human psyche so it can generate fear and negative emotions that they can feed on...
The same way satanists and others in occult like aliester crowley gain powers with the use of ritual sacrafice and certain sexual ritual practices

[Edited on 13-4-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
what the **** is the 4th dimension??im new.
i think that aliens are warring over the control of earth and that the greys do abductions to take alittle bit off of you and then use it to clone you? maybe do some labor in the ship? just a thought. btw anyone seen the commercial for that new movie were they clone the kid because he died? in the scene when their in the bedroom and he kid says "dad...did i die?" is that like an alien in the backround???
looks like it

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
its very likely they are using samples for some heinous reason and it could be cloning and or they are using it to extend there own genetic failure because they are at the end of an evolutionary scale as far as physical bodies can go.....

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL

Originally posted by AlphaOfTheOmega
What particular sightings are you referring to? I know that there are paintings about 'flying objects'.

THey also found paintings of flying saucers on cave from about c. 10,000 BC and some ppl say the parting of the red sea was done by a space ship. there was a special on the history channel about UFOs in the bible

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
How about the burning bush that Moses saw ??

The light that was there seems to be a current theme in the bible..
The bible mentions light many times

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Aliens and Dingos ate my baby.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Building on the original post, there is much evidence from the (MILABS) Military Abduction Phenomena as well. This phenomena is well intertwined with the Alien Abduction scenario. There is this similarity between the two, both involving abductions and also possible implants within the abduction experience. It has also been said that the Military Abductors will wear alien suits during the experimentation with the abductees.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cloning human beings is now becoming mainstream in the news. This should be a sign that something has been going on with the altering of Human Fetuses. It should be an indication because there are theories that Aliens like to take humans for genetic experiments.

I have yet to see any Government published material on the origin of Alien beings. Why? I think that it is because they are in fear it will lead us to the source of the Alien Phenomena, namely to the Government's Genetic Experiments with Human Beings. Perhaps the ideas of Aliens from "outer space" was invented by Governments to keep the source of Alien Beings from somewhere else, when they are really Human Experiments. Hollywood has done a great job of saying that Aliens are from outer space. I get the thought of HellBoy or something, or other movies where they show Humans in altered forms today. The message is subtle when you look at it from a scientific viewpoint, cloning humans today, the movies out of controlled-Hollywood entertainment, thousands of missing people being reported each year, Dulce Papers and the aliens there.

Now, there can also be certain scientific/secret knowledge that has been passed down through the millennia, from atlantis or the Lemuria. Knowledge of cloning that we possess today and the ability to create certain life forms from ourselves, like an alien being. Think of the pace we have been able to achieve technological feats in the past few decades, which could point to the fact there is knowledge there that has been discovered. Why does the Government lie about the Roswell Crash era? There could have been knowlege at that crash that has given us technology that has been present in our earlier civilizations, about cloning aliens and humans.

Abductees report seeing vats of aliens in aircraft, even they report of being put into vats. What could these be but actions by the Government and their altered Humans who we call aliens.

Taking into account the historic sighting of flying craft, these sightings still don't explain the origin of these aliens. The type of craft we possess today could have been knowledge recovered from the Roswell crash, even the Roswell crash could have been an experiment that involved these Genetically altered Humans.

People, we are experimented on by the Governments programs that involve Genetically Created Humans that appear as alien and that these aliens are a part of the Governments.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The side human species you speak is a mutant species. To be an alien it would have to come for another planet.

We are not advanced enough to change the genes of a species without consequences such as early death or obesity.

The government would have them sealed off and they would have trackers on them. If one attempted to become a renegade it would be killed.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qraz A.K.A. MIlfort
The side human species you speak is a mutant species. To be an alien it would have to come for another planet.

We are not advanced enough to change the genes of a species without consequences such as early death or obesity.

The government would have them sealed off and they would have trackers on them. If one attempted to become a renegade it would be killed.
Yes, aliens are what we call them, when they are really Genetically Altered Humans who are grown in vats in some secret Government Laboratory. If they come from another planet, then why hasn't the Government come forward with any information saying so?

We are advanced enough to clone Humans and animals and to go to the Moon. We have the technology to create the Aliens we see today. It is the faction of the Government that they don't want us to know about.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
sounds like the xfiles to the T

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dmsoldier
sounds like the xfiles to the T
And where does the X-Files originate from? Not from another planet or galaxy, but from our own Governments.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
Now, there can also be certain scientific/secret knowledge that has been passed down through the millennia, from atlantis or the Lemuria. Knowledge of cloning that we possess today and the ability to create certain life forms from ourselves, like an alien being.
You do know Lemuria is and always has been a simply ignorant old world explanation for Lemurs right?

It's been perpetuated by ignorant new agists.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
whoa wait....created by US?!?!?!? i would believe that....if they started to appear recently and not for like the past 10000 years! They're also on another planet and i'm pretty cavemen didn't have spaceships made of rocks...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join