It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi is as Corrupt as Bush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Nancy Pelosi is as Corrupt as Bush

www.snopes.com

Paul Pelosi, Nancy 's husband, owns $17 million dollars of Star-Kist stock. Star-Kist is owned by Del Monte Foods and is a major contributor to Pelosi. Pelosi had American Samoa exempted from the increase so Del Monte would not have to pay the higher wage. This would make Del Monte products less expensive than their competition's. Last week when the huge bailout bill was passed, Pelosi added an earmark to the final bill adding $33 million dollars for an 'economic development credit...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Nancy Pelosi has spoken out about the Bush Administration before and how corrupt they were, well she should not be talking. Trust me, I am no supporter of Bush or his administration, but what she did makes my blood boil. We need to stop this kind of corruption, it goes on way to much.

Spread the news. This is absurd and needs to be stopped.

www.snopes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
As a liberal I don't need an article to tell me how corrupt she is. I already know. The thing is, these liberals in office now are not liberals, they are neo-cons, so is that fake republican right(Which we used to be able to call on to end wars and use some semblance of economic prosperity). They've all abandoned their principles to the almighty dollar. This news, along with any other coming from the left, or the right, won't surprise me one bit.

They're all scum.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I also feel like I knew this already, sadly. It is kind of obvious. It's horrible that her family owes money and she's not getting reprimanded for it. I think that people in government should live by the same rules and laws that we all do.

Of course, that will never happen.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I agree Nancy stopped all investigation into the Administrations crimes

she's the best friend Bush ever had undermining the effectiveness of Congress since she got there ,she is the good cop to George and Dicks bad cop

she needs to go because she's still doing it ,if you want a Congress that works get rid of her obstructionist a$$$

she's an anvil tied around the neck of drowning Americans

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
This really infuriates me. I hate how the government and its officials can get away with everything!! Like you said she should have to follow the same laws as we do.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
A big DUH is in order. DUH!

Seriously, democrats were really fooled in 2006... and in 08.

But eh. And this year Cindy Sheehan was running against that old biatch and still people elected that corrupt thing... or probably the voting machines were rigged.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Democrats fooled on 2006 and 2008? Wait until 2009 is finished. They'll be in the streets.

A far a Pelosi goes, they don't get any lower. She is the ultimate hypocrite in the shafting the people of American Samoa.

I nomimate her as 2008's HYPOCRITE OF THE YEAR AWARD.

An award well deserved.

Anyone got the guts to defend her action???

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
like a few here....i knew this already......she is truly a disgrace

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Yep, she's scum. For the record, I am liberal.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Obama had a stimulus package ready to go. What did Pelosi do? She and her cronies started adding pork to it. Money for water parks, golf courses, and dog parks. Even members of her party voted against it. This is laughable.
But let's not forget old Whorehouse Harry in the Senate. He is no better. He has spent the entire week trying to force the vote, but fortunately the the Republicans, and some blue state democrats have been holding off, and trying to trim down this abomination of legislation, which, according to the polls, the majority of Americans don't want!

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I would prefer to see no "stimulus" package at all. It would destroy the American dollar and we will see America become a third world nation very quickly.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Yes i agree, we need an alternate solution besides the stimulus plan. But what we do need is a plan that'll keep politicians from doing these things such as Pelosi did. Thats what we need.

Oh yea, we need to fix the economy too.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
if her, barney frank, and harrey reid would just go away, i would maybe start to like california, nevada and massachusettes

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Begin Sarcasm:

Pelosi is a true patriot and one of the few honest politicians out there. I support her and the way she worries about the other 500 million people in this country.

End Sarcasm

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
Begin Sarcasm:

Pelosi is a true patriot and one of the few honest politicians out there. I support her and the way she worries about the other 500 million people in this country.

End Sarcasm

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
if pelosi reid and lay quit and let the new democrats take charge id like the democratic party alittle more.

pelsoi is drunk off her own power. i hate that woman cause you can tell just by looking at how devious and hypocritcal that woman is.

only one thing she actually give a crap about is her job.

i hate career polticians. how can i like or respect making a lifetime commitment out of screwing people over.

id love to see a term limit in the house and senate.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Swatman

These 3 are the biggest joke I have ever seen. Pelosi is so corrupt it is unbelievable!!! She needs to go away.

top topics

join