It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting New Ufo Picture

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Hey guys i was browsing through the sun newspaper this morning ( i know shame on me Lol) and i thought quite an interesting article of a UFO accidentally captured on camera.

www.thesun.co.uk...

For some reason i cant help but think it's a balloon bust at the same time the angle does seem odd to me

Opinions would be lovely from the ATS team

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
who knows
the u.k has had its share of wierd events latly , could very well be that its just a balloon or a flying car, but with this coming forward after the school crash incident and the windmill that broke it could very well be "disinfo"

movealong people , nothing to see here.

s and f

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I trust very little from The Sun. The UFO seems to look very wrong to me for some reason. Also it escalates my doubt when they compared it to a 70's looking rocketship that is impractical nowadays.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I know what it is.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by fooffstarr]

[edit on 6-2-2009 by fooffstarr]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Hey! this brings back memories? the Sun I mean, it was always the butt hole of a tab when I was living in the UK and has not changed much in the last 20yrs no doubt LOL.

Its hard to sort out the BS and the reality with this news paper.

Thank god I moved to OZ

On topic now.

I hear the Uk is having another UFO flap, it just like the 80s when Warminster and Wales were the UFO hot spots.

As far as the photo its not realy detailed enough to judge.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
OMG! It's the Everlasting Gobstopper in the sky.

Gobstopper, it's what skys crave!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
All joking aside this guy had the miss fortune of the Sun to publish his story and photo for him, and the only dump arse conclusion was THUNDERBIRDS!

Typical SUN

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
The fact that it was published in the Sun says it all really....good for a read if you want to read a load of rubbish...some do....

A picture like that....it would be very hard to say what it is,not clear enough...but for me I thinks a hoax unless other proof of course....

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

Lol but whats iron man doing in england, doesn't he only have jurisdiction in the U.S.A?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elemensa
reply to post by fooffstarr

Lol but whats iron man doing in england, doesn't he only have jurisdiction in the U.S.A?

i think he had enough of US policy and decided to move to the UK

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by special
The fact that it was published in the Sun says it all really....good for a read if you want to read a load of rubbish...some do....

A picture like that....it would be very hard to say what it is,not clear enough...but for me I thinks a hoax unless other proof of course....
It's the most popular rag in the UK,which means it reaches more of the population than a more reputable print. They've been running UFO stories for a good 6 months,quite steadily. Which means the people who buy this rag, are going to be getting used to the idea that there are UFOs. It's a slow desensitisation of the population of the English nation. Which rhyhms so it must be true.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I always knew the Thunderbirds were real....

On the other hand, if it's a new government weapon, we'll sure hear about it when they leave the tech specs on a train.
But in all seriousness I think the evidence is doubtable, regardless where it was published.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Must be then, but i agree with you that the sun & a few other tabloids have been paying a lot of attention to the ufo phenomenon and havent always gone down the route of ridiculing people. That said i wonder if they save these for when there isnt a lot of other news.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Elemensa

So I take it guys the Sun is not popular for truth - yea well I agree. But popular things boost paper sales I guess. I would like to see the original from somewhere else anyone seen anything

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
dunno what it is - makes it a UFO by definition, right? no matter how unidentified the unidentified object is, as soon as it flies it becomes a UFO :-)

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Why is it so out of focus ? We can get in focus pictures of the moon so why is this so blurry? It doesnt look that far away and what was this guy doing taking a picture of this house roof for anyway??

Its still quite a good pic though, Id just like it a little more in focus.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Yes, me and my girlfriend were SHOCKED when we saw the blurry, obscure image breaching the sanctity of my photograph!

Seriously its obviously a hoax, no one would see THAT in their photo and take it to be printed. I'd be like oh weird and go back to my glass of vodka.

Lol if it was Iron Man though I'd piss myself with excitement. I'd do anything for a suit like that. Well maybe Red and Black instead

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Nick Pope saying it's one of the best he's seen in a long time??? Is he high? It could be absolutely anything!.......i'll say again for effect..ANYTHING!!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Looks like a typical ufo orb cluster in flight formation mode. Cluster of amber/orange surrounded by red type ufo orbs.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Looks like a bird or something equally unspectacular to me.

I have noticed The Sun running more stories like this in the past year, though, although most of them are easily explained.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join