It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Osama Bin Laden is a shape shifter, reptilian or grey?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I know it sounds strange to just hear me out here.
here is a picture of osama bin laden

see how much he is changed. There is another pic of him that shows he has changed his face over 12 times but i had trouble finding it.
the tin wiki states

Perhaps one of the more interesting Reptiloid conspiracy theories is the one discussed by David Icke. In his theory, Reptiloids are Aliens from another planet that have come to Earth. They have the ability to Shape-Shift, and when doing so can easily pass as humans. Because of this, they have been able to infiltrate many organizations and institutions on Earth. In this conspiracy theory, even the members of the British Royal Family are shape-shifting Reptiloids.

If the royal family are reptoids what makes you think they did not hatch osama to create problems for the world. Think about it, if you were in the NWO wouldn'y creating an enemy that could shape shift (so he would never be caught) be the best way to distract the people from the installation of a new one world government?
My associate Dr. Rufus Red has informed me that obama MAY be a grey that has different bio suits that he wears for getting around. Does anyone have access on grey bio suits? The good Dr. Could only show me really old diagrams of them so im not sure how far the tech has come in the recent years.

admin edit: Changed title to more accurately reflect content.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by Springer]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
This is not a FACT, it is a theory... and it has no basis whatsoever.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
How is it not fact these are pictures he can shape shift. Are telling me that those all look like the same person?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Good observation.

Wrong conclusion.

Don't you think it's more likely that their/our government is using fake OBLS to make more propaganda videos than it is he's a shape shifter?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
why would the government fake vides of a man they are trying to catch?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
could be a hybrid grey - part barak obama grey and part ayatolla Khomeini grey, prob ordered they same time as marilyn manson grey

Berk

[edit on 5/2/09 by cropmuncher]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The only Fact I've noticed is your incessant posting of absolute nonsense, with the seeming intent of "playing" other members. Why not ask Dufus Red what she thinks about that?

Of course Osama looks different in those photos. They were taken over the course of several years, at different angles or locations and under varying conditions. Not to mention those pulled from crappy videos.

I doubt he's got easy access to the local Walmart portrait studio.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Reply to post of asmeone2

You took the words right out of my mouth..

There is another pic of him that shows he has changed his face over 12 times...(..)..

Man..., how obvious can it get? He must be a reptilian agent hired by the spooks...

Propaganda is a bad thing. But what's worse, is that some people actualy believe it. The world can get very scary if people can do that again.

It makes war legal.

Lose your illusion!

Oh yeah, and a star, for your hard work...

[edit on 5-2-2009 by PureET]

[edit on 5-2-2009 by PureET]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
maybe never thought about it do you have any comparison photos to look at? It was kind of strange that when we got our new president we stopped seeing osama videos

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
shape shifting? he looks the same to me. same eyes. same mouth. same nose. same facial hair. all i see is different lighting. if he looked like osama in 1 picture and like george w bush in another then sara palin in another i would be worried. getting good lighting in caves is hard to do i bet. i dont see any shape shifting. i see the same person in all of the pictures. i don't even see a chameleon let alone a shape shifter.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by YoungStalin
why would the government fake vides of a man they are trying to catch?

Almost fell out of my chair on that one.

Have you considered they aren't really trying to catch him.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by YoungStalin

People, let's help this guy find the real answer instead of trying to ridicule him. Denying ignorance means showing others the truth, and if you're not then you're just part of the problem.

YoungStalin I would suggest watching the Zeitgeist Movie to learn more about your Osama Bin Laden looking different theory. You're onto something but the answer you're going to receive is not going to be the Reptilians.

Here is the movie below...it's long and I bet 80% of ATS members have seen this movie, but it will answer some of your questions, especially the part on 9/11. Peace!

Google Video Link

[edit on 5-2-2009 by matth]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

maybe never thought about it do you have any comparison photos to look at? It was kind of strange that when we got our new president we stopped seeing osama videos

Even better matey - Absolute proof that Osama is Obama

Or that they have same Grey genetics.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

No ofcourse not.... Government would't decieve it's own people?....Or would they?

No never happend before and sure as hell not in the US of A... right??

This OP cracks me up!

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
almost fell out your chair?You alright?
i have considered it but i think that the government has NWO agents working on the inside and keep trying to distract the people who are looking

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Doubles might be an answer.

And NO Osama is NOT Obama!

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
OP can I honor you by adding you to my old "Worst Conspiracy Ever?" thread?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This one is not bad i think its great but it is mine so my opinion does not matter much on that front. I wrote some other stuff that would blow your mind. and you can put me on any list you would like as long as it is not a FEMA list

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

This one is not bad i think its great but it is mine so my opinion does not matter much on that front. I wrote some other stuff that would blow your mind. and you can put me on any list you would like as long as it is not a FEMA list

Sir, I have seen some wacked crap in my life. You will have to try aweful hard to "blow my mind."

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
open your eyes your mind will follow, friend

top topics

<<   2 >>

join