It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Mason symbols invented in Egypt?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Masons love pyramids. Just watch the 1 Dollar bill.

They changed the Egyptian Phoenix bird to the Eagle.

And the next picture shows the Egyptian Sphinx.
www.bilderberg.org...

And more pyramids
www.bilderberg.org...
www.bilderberg.org...

[edit on 5-2-2009 by hawk123]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

I haven't looked the sites over yet, BUT..... (heh heh typical ATS auto-reply-instinct)

In the book The Hiram Key they trace a lot of Masonic symbols and stories back to ancient Egypt.

Granted, Christopher Knight has a habit of drawing some really out-there conclusions from limited data, but it was an interesting book.

"If you look at the number 1 then you see it looks like the letter 'l' and the letter 'l' looks like a stick, which resembles a weener which means that Bears, Beets and Battlestar Galactica.... blah .. blah.."

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
AW MAN!

I just realized I have pyramids in my avatar.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I don't feel that the Masons are connected to Egypt to any other way than their gaudy use of Ancient Egyptian symbols and obsession with 'Sacred Geometry' which really is just pretty math, or lucky numbers for 'magick', positions of planets and assorted other difficult to hold water theories.

You know of Elvis Clubs, where everyone in the club tries to emulate the Original Elvis? The Illuminati are exactly the same. They think they are Illuminated but they are not, they are just pretenders, posers, in a clique.

The Ancient Egyptians had something special, but the Masons/Illuminati ran it into mud and blood and with gaudy excess and many Hollywood in-movie Illuminati references.

Talk about spoiling the Ancient Egyptians' legacy.

King Tut is spinning in his grave so fast he's actually generating antigravity.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
The Ancient Egyptians had something special, but the Masons/Illuminati ran it into mud and blood and with gaudy excess and many Hollywood in-movie Illuminati references.

Talk about spoiling the Ancient Egyptians' legacy.

King Tut is spinning in his grave so fast he's actually generating antigravity.

Doubtful. King Tut was just a little boy and as such was probably not very illuminated, seeing as how he was so easily manipulated into reversing the religion his own father instituted. And Ancient Egypt wasn't that special, especially the latter dynasties. Very likely by then, whatever true wisdom Egypt laid claim to had probably been lost and/or bastardized. And, much like today, whatever wisdom they did have was kept for use solely by the priestly caste.

top topics

join