It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 In Cinema

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I was watching "Madagascar 2: Escape From Africa" last night when I couldn't help but notice three distinct times when the camera kept panning to the radio which always seemed to read 911: 1 hour, 13 minutes in

Now this reminded me of how a little while ago when Al Pacino's Thriller 88 Minutes came out and I decided to watch it. 23 minutes in, almost impossible to catch because it flashes so fast:

Both of these sort of struck me with a "Remember the thread on Neo's Passport in the Matrix?"

Is this really a coincidence? Does anyone remember this episode of the Simpsons from 1997?:

The following screens are captures from this youtube video: 911 Hidden in Hollywood Part 1

The Peacemaker:
Se7en:
Enemy of the State:
Independence Day:
Beverly Hills Cop 2:
Problem Child 2:

I have seen more because I remember making a mental thought of it, though I never really decided to keep track of them until last night during Madagascar. Next time you are watching a movie make sure to pay attention to the details that are not the focus of the shot such as what time clocks are showing, dates on papers, addresses, phone numbers, .etc.

The frequency I see these numbers both in film and just on my clock randomly (like some people see 11:11) makes me think there may be some truth to the thought that 911 is related to some sort of cult/stargate/thing above my head.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by Reddupo]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Some of them I don't know. 11 comes after 9, so it's not that big of a deal to see the numbers.

The ones that are most interesting is the Matrix one. As it has the exact date on when it expires, and the exact date when Bush made his NWO speech.

The Simpsons one is also interesting, as the towers make the 11, and the $9 in front of it.

The others can be just random things.

You also forgot the Big Lebowski reference. Which has him writing a check dated Sept 11, and has Bush giving a speech in the background. The speech he made about the NWO on Sept 11, 1991. The date of the check.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by badmedia]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
wow they are pretty odd and certainly do make you think and they its incredibly hard to say its just a coincidence which i for one am not willing to say and the one that i find the most interesting though is the Neo's passport one that really is bizarre and everytime i see it im like WTF!!!

because surely that is no coincidence same with lots of other movie phenomenon they know exactly what they put into each and every film now its not just potluck

new topics

join