It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer, Dr who. Satr trek and the world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Well i know whats happening now and id like to share it. Basicly if you are good at extrapolating and collating information in your head over long periods, you could like me deduce a possibility. First off I want you to read the bible. I think its a cryptic altogether for a basic understanding of truth, and self. But more than that it holds a numerical base code in the original lettering that transfered into the transliterated/translated versions which are more edited for idiots.

Now Freemasonics and Luminaries of the inner circles are obvious in there silence. The obvious comes from the hiding of hidden technology symology for Antigravity, life extension, and domination mind control submission waves if that exists, i think it does. How else are so many people so ignorant and blind.

LUCIFER from the sun, into the pyramid and then into a man using the masons symbolisms, from 9 galactic center and cycles in AC of our galaxy, 5 the stars through space to 4 a complete pyramid then focused by 3 and 2 perspectively so the soul is guided at the right time and place into the chosen one. Now lucifer could just be a term for this soul from the sun. Either way, God (sun) would eject this soul that has been locked or stored in the magnetic wavelength of a certain region of the sun or dimensional state. And its likely lucifer is a deceiver who offers a bunch of over zeolous ritualy brainwashed control freaks, revenge seekers money and freedom to commit evils on earth as to secure his/her position as global dictator, remember in the bible, Jesus Christ was offered any land he wanted in satans kingdom. What I think is the real facts of this are our conciousness is tied with time and space, and not time and space. WE are interdimensional inside. SO fact is is that lucifer in another dimension may not have fallen. All im saying is that we all make stupid mistakes, the point of the story is that, and we all have an annoying voice that whispers to us to do things that we might regret later. So these mythos's were designed as cover for the real ritual of the pharoahs which was perhaps either discovered or given by aliens that allows us to connect with alternate timelines, or our own in order to solve or see our future in order to guide it better. Its a literall gift from God being controlled and hidden, which is why i believe the real reason why the Masons chose to lie and influence politics and start oppression of drug use, only they are allowed the ritual access to mind altering knowledges. Everyone else gets chided by televison ads using our tax money to brainwash the next generation of zealots for the statist lie which is really a masonic original sin. Maybe im flawed in this theory a bit. But so far its what I see being logical.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
While this may not relate DIRECTLY to what you have given, information wise, I believe that it will cut to the heart of your theory... bear with me, please.

I have been trying to point out this whole lucifer confusion for years now, and it's just nigh on impossible to get people to "see" it. They're just too trained to get rid of it, even in light of perfect evidence.

For instance... The whole confusion stems because of ONE translation, the latin vulgate version of the bible, written by Jerome around the year 400 AD.

He was commissioned by the Pope to do a translation of the bible into Latin. At the time there were many churches using different translations, and some people were getting confused by it all. There's more to it than that, of course, but that's one of the reasons.

So Jerome did his translation, which became known as the Latin Vulgate version of the bible, and it became the "official" bible of the catholic church.

And there's the issue's beginning. In the Isaiah passage, where we see the proper name Lucifer, it was, perhaps by accident, perhaps not, a mistranslation of the words. The phrasing became a proper name, instead of just words (o morning star, etc).

Perhaps it was unintended, perhaps it was intended... who knows for sure? It's interesting to note the other places in the new testament where those same words are being used to refer to Christ, the original phrasing is kept, and is not given the "proper name status" of Lucifer. That is one reason it may have been intentional.

For instance:

2 Peter 1:19
And we have the word of the prophets made more certain, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts

Here in the context of the verse its referring to Christ, and yet the exact same words could be, and were in isaiah, translated "lucifer", and given proper name status.

Going on... The word Lucifer as a name appears in only the latin vulgate, and the old king james versions of the bible. The king james version was translated from the latin vulgate, and it's obvious that they left it in... likely because at that point the name "Lucifer" had grown to its mythological status as a demonic being, syonymous with Satan. ALL OTHER versions of the bible do NOT CONTAIN the word Lucifer, and are translated correctly, INCLUDING the NEW King James Version.

That should be VERY interesting to note to people, but again, as i said at the beginning, when you speak to people about these evidences, they will just gloss over them and give their reasons for still holding on to this legend.

I am not saying satan does or does not exist, nor the devil, or anything else. I am arguing the fact that LUCIFER is NOT one of the names for him, and it's become totally ingrained into people that it is, and they are being decieved all along.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
ok Ill correct myself and use (deceptive spirit from the sun) Since the true light would be our realization of self in time and space and our natural desire to live which can be tricked and misguided.

Thanks for the correction, I remember now hearing this but forgot.

join