It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Argentina: UFO Fires Beams Over Alto Rosario - Again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Source: VISION OVNI Date; 02.03.09

ARGENTINA: UFO FIRES BEAMS OVER ALTO ROSARIO ONCE AGAIN

Residents of Rosario became witnesses to further UFO activity on the evening of January 30 and the early morning hours of the 31st. Initial eyewitness accounts describe lights seen at 23:30 hs. over the facilities of the Alto Rosario Shopping Center located between Av. del Valle and Blvd. Avellaneda.

Witnesses in the area described the object as having glowing white light and apparently suspended halfway above the center, engaging in a swinging motion and shooting off beams of light against the ground.

source and full read here

Also, check out the side right side bar links...

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Good find

Found this bit particularly interesting:

The second object caused a commotion due to its low altitude, low enough to cause cars to stop moving. Eyewitness accounts suggest that the traffic lights appeared frozen on “red” and cellphones employed to photograph or record the object were left with grey screens and drained batteries. All accounts agree that the object was nothing known to the witnesses, exemplified by the recording released a few days ago by a young Rosario resident taken in 2007, and which caused such public commotion.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Cool - looks like a second happening in the same place, wonder what all the activity is about these days. I understand that we're in hell and back, but unless we're being monitored and watched carefully...it's rather odd that they would be as bold as to actually fly low enough to stop things.

Would have been nice to see some pics, but oh well...hope something comes out of it...i won't hold my breath.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
There is an excisting thread about this, with video:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join