It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some of Iraq's WMDs...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   
...will eventually be traced to Syria.

Syria is a close friend of Iraq. They are both against the US and Israel. Syria is using their UN status to help cover up Iraq's behavior towards UN mandates.

In the long run people will find out Syria is in bed with Iraq regarding making and hiding WMDs.

Syria will take Iraq's place as a the Middle East troublemaker once Saddam is gone.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
has this happened yet? This is a post from 2003, nobody even replied to it, so i'm curious to see if your prediction turned out.

KC8

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
As soon as Iraq kick the UN out before the war. The WMD were moved. So Iraq can say I told you so. and make the US look stupid.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by KC8
As soon as Iraq kick the UN out before the war. The WMD were moved. So Iraq can say I told you so. and make the US look stupid.

- So, one of the most heavily surveiled places on the planet (Iraq) just happened to be able to shift WMD's into another country (a country not noted for great 'relations with Iraq BTW) in a successful effort to make the USA (and everyone else concerned with this pre-war.....the UK, the UN etc etc) look stupid?!

What is this a guess?

Have you the slightest bit of proof that this happened or is it one of those "it musta happened something like that cos we can't find WMD's in Iraq" pieces of circular 'logic'?

Is this the early conditioning against Syria for when a new mess has gotten started in Iran?

This seems to me to as stupid as that story about how Saddam could just roll up to the Iraqi national bank in several articulated 48 tonne trucks and empty it of it's western currency cash and then just vanish. A very neat little tale for the gullible.

Saddam got captured, like most of his gang, so, what happened to all that cash? ........or have folks forgotten to ask about the billions that went walkies?

Well if you want to believe such tales......
:

new topics

top topics

join