It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens involved in Illegal Alien Activity

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
About one year ago I found a rock in the park. When i picked it up started to glow and told me "go over to the tree". When i got to the tree i saw somthing sticking out from under the corner. I lifted it up and removed a note it was old and kind of smelled like cat litter. it said
"The illegal aliens in the country are under control of the powers from beyond the dark side of the moon. "
I had my doubts about the letter so i took it to my professor. He took out his abacus and confirmed that the note was indeed from beyond the dark side of the moon and had an odor to it. So I did not think much about it and decided to get some lunch
So there i am, freakin starving. I walk up to the register and ask the young girl for 6 chicken livers. She was young 16 or so and pregnant, about to pop. She informs me that they do not have any chicken livers. kind of upset i decide to keep my cool and ask again real nice like. All she does is say im sorry sir we do not have any chicken livers. So i tell her, here take a look at this a tree told me to get it from a rock. And i hand her the note, she looked kind of freaked out becasue there was blood on my hand from my visit with the professor, and i ask again "what about them chicken livers honey?" She once again told me no so i took a few deep breaths and decided to do what any man would in my position. (The T&Cs state that i cannot post what i did next)
I knew the way she looked at the note she was in on it.
Needing a place to hide i went underneath the bridge on main street and talked with my friend Dr. Rufus. I showed Rufus the note, he takes a sip of tea from his bottle and goes on to tell me what it was like serving in WWII in 1967 where he lost his eye to a french legionnaire. Dr. Rufus Red Esquire told me that a great number of inventions were stolen from the aliens and thats why they have taken controll of our illegal aliens to run multi-level marketing scams on the elderly. Anti gravity, FTL ,teleportation,Invisibility ,walking through walls,Supercomputers Artificial intelligence,perfect hard boiled eggs and Time Travel were all stolen from the greys. Trent Reznor and Boy George actualy had their DNA combined with a Grey which is now why we all have Marilyn Manson.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
It all makes sense now. Who knew an abacus had so many uses. Although I have to disagree and say Trent Reznor is most likely a Chupacabra.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
ya think sometime Dr. Rufus Red takes advantage of my respect for him so its hard to tell when he is joking. He is one of those guys that is a great laugh but its a real dry sense of humor

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by YoungStalin

Have you considered the possibility that after touching the note you developed a rare space alien allergy to chicken liver and that the 16 year old, who was possibly an Andromedan, had noticed the allergy causing chemical on the note, and told you that there was no chicken liver in order to save your life so you could successfully deliver the note to the Reptillian overlords?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
You know i never thought about that. It does make a lot more sense to me when you look at it that way.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Whats the recommended medication for trolls these days?

Same story - same poster - three different threads now

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by YoungStalin
same story? 3 threads?
this was the 2nd becasue the first was taken down due to violence. the troll is you my friend

This is the third thread you have mentioned the pregnant chick in

Am i right.....yes, i cant really be bothered to go back and find the posts but i pointed it out in another thread of yours when it occured twice.

Im not attacking you - just an observation.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
why would you be attacking me? Im not pregnant and im not under mind control

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   

chicken livers? wwII in 1967? perfect hard boiled eggs from the greys? hmm.. your facts seem to check out but you forgot about velcro, we got velcro from the greys as well... they had it on their jump suits, velcro is actually an anagram V-E-L-C-R-O, re-arranged it means Elcrov which is the water planet nearest Serpo in the Zeta Reticuli system.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I think i see it now - Your the chick at the checkout and doctor rufus is the guy who wanted chicken livers who you have fallen for and want his babies

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Hahaha,

Well worth the read. That made my night, despite wether he is trolling or not. They was the funniest thread ive read off ATS in a long time.

Trent Reznor and Boy George actualy had their DNA combined with a Grey which is now why we all have Marilyn Manson.

Lmao, that it explains everything..

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
this guy totally ripped off this thread right here
that obviously took much more work, provokes more thought, and is just overall a much better delivery of such far out claims. Read the origional for some better content.
as to which one is funnier, i still say the origional, because you can tell the guy actually believes it.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   

*blink, blink, blink*....WHAT?!?!?

Mod Edit - Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
sometimes truth is stranger than fiction. Would it be better if i claimed it was from an alien or an FBI agent that i got my information?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Dr. Rufus told me drugs were bad.
So i have not used any since i was 9.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I know this doctor. He is very good at what he does.

I can give you his number if you want. Or he can send some orderlies around to collect you.

Please seek help.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join