It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anunnaki Abduction(s)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
If we are to take into account the ancient Sumerian tablets that refer to a race known as the Anunnaki, does this race actually abduct humans? Personally I'd think not considering the nature of the texts, but if compared to abductee accounts, which of the reported races of aliens would the Anunnaki fit into?

[edit on 5-2-2009 by NativeAmerican]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Never heard of the Anunnaki performing abductions and that i know of only certain races of greys do this . But if you look back to the 50's and 60's there are some strange cases of abduction of giant beings and encounters with these things along with some other species. In my opinion many races of alien beings came here in those years but like i said most of what we see is the greys today.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I would vote yes or maybe at least at one time if it is not myth.

Many of the accounts of Lilith whom was feared as storm demon by the he Hebrews show themselves as stories originating from Sumerian literature originally.

Some of her attributes were breasts with no milk. Many of them regarded her as having skill like an incubus which come into people at night to collect the seed of men by seducing. (perhaps an abduction event or similar?) Also her skill was also teaching knowledge to humans and is believed by some to be the serpent teaching knowledge from "The Tree of Knowledge" taken from the bible.

Some of the bible sitings refer to her as an Owl, Great Owl, or Snake/Bird.

Which may bring up the point if that is merely a story of DNA manipulation as the story goes that Adam and Eve were ignorant of good and evil but, when they did partake of the tree it gave them instant knowledge. Perhaps the tree itself was shown as a DNA ladder?

One of the other related beings that does similar is Azazel. I could not find any reference to him in Sumerian texts but, basically he has the same attributes as Lilith although he seduces men and women.

I wish I could refer to more but, I've only just started reading on this subject.

[edit on 5/2/2009 by toochaos4u]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by NativeAmerican

So all of the sumerian myths are fact and all of the jewish texts are fiction? hmm... this Stitchin guy seems to feed people garbage, just because he can read ancient languages doesn't mean he isn't a con man.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Uh....from what I've read of his he seems to support what is going on in the Torah because a good portion of it is similar to Sumerian lore. What evidence do you have to support he is a con man or that he has gone against what is written in the "Old Testament"? Have you read the tablets yourself? Why would he say the Torah is a myth if a good potion of the accounts match up? Furthermore the Torah seems to have been written/given after the Sumerian texts were said to have been written. So of course there would be differences.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NativeAmerican
If we are to take into account the ancient Sumerian tablets that refer to a race known as the Anunnaki, does this race actually abduct humans? Personally I'd think not considering the nature of the texts, but if compared to abductee accounts, which of the reported races of aliens would the Anunnaki fit into?

[edit on 5-2-2009 by NativeAmerican]

What type of Alien they resemble the most? Well, if one is to rely on the oldest descriptions of the Annunaki, they had traits of Reptiles or Amfibians. So, if anything, I would say that they most resemble the Reptilians, among those types of aliens reported.

If they abduct anyone? Well, atleast they did when they created the first hybrids mentioned, as the texts describes how they used a female as host for the created hybrid embryo.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

Ah, true true. I should have been more clear. I'm thinking of more contemporary abductions.

top topics

join