It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RE: To the "electric boxes that spies people in Finland". I'm scared, i live in Norway and i got

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Well, not me, but my girlfriend, the people from BKK (an ISP and electricity provider) hooked this sort of modem thing to her TV, her phone and internet, and they told her that no matter what, "DO NOT TURN IT OFF".

They told her it would be to give her wireless internet, but she doesn't have it yet, maybe it's off.

But why can't we turn it off, and why is it that now if we were to turn it off, the tv and phone would not work?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Un-plug it and if its still on drive it back to the company or just destroy it and drive it to a far off area and dump it.

Forget the TV and House phone (get a cell phone with both internet or calling) and will be away from that box!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I was thinking of destroying it and getting rid of it, but the problem is since it is connected to the internet in some way, im sure they can find out if i do something to it, and the thing is, id rather they not know im suspicious or that i "know something i shouldn't"

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Post up the pictures of this evil device

Tell them you dont want it
or destroy it, its the only!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Turn it off and see if they still work.

If someone comes to your door asking why it was turned off, just tell them a friend stopped by, didn't know what it was and turned it off, or the power went out.

If that happens, then it may be time to start worrying.

top topics

join