It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama seeking to release UFO files/technology

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by converge

Obama will release UFO files - that is if there are any real files there to be read and if there is, do they hold any real proof? The UK MoD Nick Pope has helped the public read about past and recent UFO activity in the UK since disclosure, all the files are now open for anyone to read but nothing much has happened or been revealed since then. I listened to Dr Greers testimonials some years ago, very interesting stories from high ranking people but nothing happened there either.

Check post below about Canadian disclosure, the Danish gnvmt released their files some time ago, one story is about a 15 year old boy that saw 60cm tall figures beside a bright ship, they had large upper bodies and arms compared to their legs, hmm, Spielberg ET ?

[edit on 2009/2/20 by reugen]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
The problem with disclosure, if the government is really hiding alien information from us, is that our own top secret craft are included in the UFO files. When people see something they don't know what it is and call law enforcement, and the call government officials to investigate, the story gets added to the UFO files. To release these files would be releasing classified top secret projects as well. These are kept secret not to hide from the public of this country, but to keep secret from this countries enemies. As soon as they learn of the technology, they will start developing ways around it, so in order to keep this from happening it is kept secret, even if it means canceling the truth or non truth about alien visitation.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
OP..sorry my search didn't match this but I posted basically the same stuff. My bad..

Maybe something will happen toward disclosure..

BP

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Barack Hussein Obama had not even pass any US top military clearance.

Good luck

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The Canadian Government has authorized open public access to thousands of federal government documents concerning UFOs. A total of 9500 digitized documents spanning the years 1947 to the early 1980s have been made available:
www.examiner.com...

Another one.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join