It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 right illuminati right you all right.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
A couple months back i sore a video named feb law ww3 (something like that thats the way you find it) He was warned y a person calling him self the secret service this-person said that his videos will be deleted for civilian security reasons. Now his youtube account is gone and so his videos. This boy talk about fame camps, illuminate, obama scuwing up and being the ac. and a mass civil war. His been wiped of the internet luckily i can find him. This says that he was right. You notice that illumanati has a correct spelling.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

funny horse

and yes.. there exist the illuminati, a 3WW will come.. and maybe a comet will hit our heads .

(i must be carefully that those guys dont come to my home and take my pc away.. i would be p*** off)

in this way

NWO

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
why are you atsrting this thread again? Mods?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kyoto111
This boy talk about fame camps, illuminate,

Fame camps! sweet!
always had a thing for being imprisoned with new york ballet college girls in 80's hair dos and leg warmers.

-

[edit on 4-2-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
"WARNING" Graphic content
NWO Fema Camps
They won't be able to fit everybody into the shelters! Unless you follow these instructions!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

HAHAHAHAHAHa that was priceless, I was wondering what was the gig. with this post.
and line 3

new topics

top topics

join