It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sears 4/19

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Hey all. I just got the following in an e-mail from a group I subscribe too. The message was entitled "What I sent to the mayor's office" and the text is as follows;

------------------------------------------------------------------------

First, I would like to direct your attention to this story:
www.breakfornews.com...
(Please click on the link before continuing.)

After reading it, you will be aware of the time and place of a planned
catastrophe. The important points to note are the change of ownership of
the Sears Tower and the numerical significance of the date, April 19th,

The number of hours, minutes, and seconds that 3:33 PM, April 19th will
be after March 11th (the day of Madrid's train attack and the Tower's
acquisition), which was 911 days after September 11th, 2001 is no mere
coincidence. Doing things 'by the numbers' is a major part of these
criminals' modus operandi. Next Monday represents an opportunity that
they cannot pass up, and one they've been planning for quite some time.

This one promises to be bigger than any previous attack. The possibility
that they plan to detonate a small nuclear device must not be discounted.

I cannot give recommendations on how to proceed with this information,
except to consider a mass evacuation of the city and to approach the
building with much caution, using the full extent of your authority to
inspect the premises. Be advised also that delivery of such a device
could be timed to arrive just a few short hours before detonation. A
check for conventional explosives would also be in order.

The warning is being spread widely. Many eyes will be on Chicago this
week. My hope is that you will consider the information carefully, and
take the appropriate actions.

Thank you for your time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you all think of the letter as well as the information in the link he provided? It seems to warrant consideration and if that happens on 4-19, it'll make me sit up and take notice. Oh and I removed the signature to comply with Board Standards of not posting names without permission.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I agree, I have been watching for some time, I am here in Chicago 15 min north of downtown.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
At this point, if it happens, we will know the truth. That will be too much of a coincidence. We have it well stated, that we are watching, maybe they will change their plans.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
if the terrorists have you scared about another 9/11 type situation like this, then they've already won. we've had so many fall throughs and false warning already that i don't buy into these "warnings" anymore.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
if the terrorists have you scared about another 9/11 type situation like this, then they've already won. we've had so many fall throughs and false warning already that i don't buy into these "warnings" anymore.

Lol, Im not scared. Just aware. if a bio bomb goes off here in Chi. I want to be able to tape up my windows and what not. I would have about 10 min, depending on the wind.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Nice one astrocreep, good post!

It sure does fit the 'pattern' doesn't it!! Besides that first part, the other articles that continue down the page make for some interesting 3rd Party validation using other methods as well. The TimeWave Zero connection really stands out as a red flag too. I went and found a download of it myself just to check it out for myself, and to play around with some other dates as well.

Here is the download for the 'TimeWave Zero' program for anyone else who's interested:
deoxy.org...

link   
well 4/8 and 4/11 passed without incident. let's hope "they" are doing their jobs and nothing will happen on 4/19 either.

link   
You really think taping plastic over your windows will save you?

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Calculon386
You really think taping plastic over your windows will save you? [/quote/]

Plus ionc breeze air fliters.LOL Im not sure, if you an air tight seal. I live on the 24th floor, condo is all windows, I think it would be easy to get a good seal. We do it during the winter. Heat is incressed hughly.

I have always thought that 4th of july would be the best time to hit downtown Chi. There has to be a couple of million down there to watch the fire works.

[Edited on 13-4-2004 by SpittinCobra]

[Edited on 13-4-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   
my guess is that 4/19 will come and go, no event !

I really really hope nothing happens

However, the Sears tower has been on my mind since the 3/11 attacks, don't know why, but it has.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
and there is nothing to fear except fear itself so just keep an eye out

being cautios is the way to be

but I really hope nothing happens

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Calculon386
You really think taping plastic over your windows will save you?

Its good to think so. I hope nothing happens on april 19th.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
There's no particular reason to think that it will (BTW, the 911 days is wrong... somebody forgot that this was a leap year... it's actually 912 days.)

And it doesn't make sense to attack a country on a Mystical Schedule. The target you want may not be available on that date, and then you look dumb. Bin Laden tried for years to bring down the WTC before finally succeeding... if he or Al Qaida had been doing it on some sort of mystical, numerical oriented date, they'd have picked Mohammad's birthdate or something equally significant.

Ditto with the Madrid trains.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
if he or Al Qaida had been doing it on some sort of mystical, numerical oriented date, they'd have picked Mohammad's birthdate or something equally significant.

Ditto with the Madrid trains.

Maybe they are using dates significant to them, one's we're not aware of that just happen to coincide with the dates that events have taken place on ?

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
YOU GUYS! GET A CLUE!

the 'terrorists' are not behind this terrorism! it is the NWO that runs these 'terrorist' and they are planning all the destruction and commanding these pawns in their little game. all of these events coincide with numerology sacred to their satanic nature. these guys are the purest form of douche bags.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
It's worth noting that that will be the anniversary of the Waco raid and the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building Bombing.

Just thought I'd throw that in.

[Edited on 4-13-2004 by Valhall]

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnMay
YOU GUYS! GET A CLUE!

the 'terrorists' are not behind this terrorism! it is the NWO that runs these 'terrorist' and they are planning all the destruction and commanding these pawns in their little game. all of these events coincide with numerology sacred to their satanic nature. these guys are the purest form of douche bags.

and you have documentation, pictures, recording and proof of this, or you wouldn't have posted here , right.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
It's worth noting that that will be the anniversary of the Waco raid and the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building Bombing.

Just thought I'd throw that in.

[Edited on 4-13-2004 by Valhall]

Really? I thought it was on 4/20... hitlers b-day and all that bad stuff...

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
No. Both were April 19th. McVeigh chose the anniversary of the Waco raid to make a statement against the "jack-booted feds" he was pissed off at about the raid itself.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

Originally posted by JohnMay
YOU GUYS! GET A CLUE!

and you have documentation, pictures, recording and proof of this, or you wouldn't have posted here , right.

Forgive me i dont know how to link yet.
aoreport.com...
afgen.com...

[Edited on 13-4-2004 by aware]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join