It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steorn is back !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Steorn website, which was showing a picture of curtains for some days, has changed and a few new things have popped up a few minutes back.

www.steorn.com...

www.steorn.com...

Orbo is based upon time variant magnetic interactions, i.e. magnetic interactions whose efficiency varies as a function of transaction timeframes.

It is this variation of energy exchanged as a function of transaction time frame that lies at the heart of Orbo technology, and its ability to contravene the principle of the conservation of energy. Why? Conservation of energy requires that the total energy exchanged using interactions are invariant in time. This principle of time invariance is enshrined in Noether’s Theorem.

The time variant nature of Orbo interactions can be engineered using two basic techniques. The first technique utilizes a method of controlling the response time of magnetic materials to make them time variant. This is achieved by controlling the MH position of materials during permanent magnetic interactions.

The second technique decouples the Counter Electromotive Force (CEMF) from torque for electromagnet interactions. This decoupling of CEMF allows time variant magnetic interactions in electromagnetic systems.

Orbo 1.0, the first commercial release of our platform technology, is based upon our electromagnetic implementation. Orbo 1.0 will be made available initially under license to 300 engineering companies and to the wider product development community later during the course of 2009.

Three guys in the video are Phil Watson, Liam Fennelly, and John A.M. Rice. I personally don't know them and I'm not sure how credible they are.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by rocksolidbrain

The boys are back indeed!

I thought first time round Steorn were silenced or 'persuaded' to fail by the PTB.

Looks like I was wrong and we will be benefiting from a highly contentious technology.

S+F

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by skibtz

More like they're back to rake in another few hundred thousand dollars of gullible investor's investment capital, then disappear for a few years again.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mdiinican
reply to post by skibtz

More like they're back to rake in another few hundred thousand dollars of gullible investor's investment capital, then disappear for a few years again.

Sadly, this is what I have to believe until they actually DO SOMETHING this time. Instead of a lead up to a big event that keeps getting delayed and delayed and delayed only to finally happen and ..... poof.......... NOTHING!

I'll believe it when I have a product in my home.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

top topics

join