It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you're getting behind NH, MO, OK, and WA in their stand against the Federal gov't, Arizona is n

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread433922/pg1#pid5763684]post by whaaa

Not hard, all the money the states send out in FED Taxes they could just keep.
It's time we all get off the money tit and figure out how to live within our means as well.

I for one can't wait for these bills to pass. I took a poll in a little KY town that i grew up in. Thought I would share the results.

92.5% of the seniors thought this country's type of government is democratic.

The other 2.5% said it was ca constitutional republic.

5% said capitalism

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

You'll also note that the States that rescinded their part of the union, never formally re-joined in the prescribed manner.

Technically, the Confederate States are occupied territories.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I got an email from one of my state reps in NC, hes drafted a bill for introduction that will come to light soon hopefully.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Starred and flagged! Unfortunately, I'm from Ohio, and if you look at our political map, it's a vibrant red color... all except for a very few shining beacons of hope... one of which is proudly Franklin county (Columbus)! What would we call ourselves if a few states succeeded from our union? The Separated States of America?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
**** ATTENTION ****

Get on topic and stop the bickering.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ReelView

Your thinking is mirco vs. macro. It's time to think BIG. A one world governement with me as Ruler....that's the answer.

The first thing I would do is destroy all weapons, then hand out pillows and nerf guns so you can all get your frustrations out without hurting anyone...then get down to the business of housing, feeding, educating and looking after everyone's health and well being.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
This is certainly a step in the right direction... I was reading the NH thing, and I'm glad to see that some of these people up there still have some ethics and morals. I'm gonna try and get this over to some of our employees here in Idaho. Anyone with me? And yes, you read that right. our employees.

After all, we pay and elect them in hopes of them looking after us. Not the other way around folks.

Here is the thing:
These people; legislators, senators, congress peoples what have you... are public servants. The well-being of the populous should never be compromised. Never.

Truth be told, the fact is some that take their wallet's best interest first instead of the peoples are out there. The average Joe and Jane workers of this country know this, you and I know this.

I see it while talking with people every day out here, well some are oblivious but I digress: I'm making a majority statement here...

The stripping away of our inalienable rights must stop. For the sake of the people of this nation, the corruption must stop. It is time for you, our elected officials to sacrifice your own personal gains and work for our betterment as a nation.

/end vent.

I will be keeping an eye on the development of this, my hopes are marginal at best... but I still hope.

Puts on his Monocle,
T-

[missed a word or two]

[edit on 09/2/4 by telemetry]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
"why can't you live the way you want and let us live the way we want...."

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Great thread hope it happens

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Ha. I see the few remaining Republicans in the statehouse down in Olympia got together for a little pointless grandstanding that nobody but Freepers will ever hear about.

You people must not be too familiar with how things work up here in Soviet Washington or else you'd realize how utterly meaningless this is.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avarus
Starred and flagged! Unfortunately, I'm from Ohio, and if you look at our political map, it's a vibrant red color... all except for a very few shining beacons of hope... one of which is proudly Franklin county (Columbus)! What would we call ourselves if a few states succeeded from our union? The Separated States of America?

It really wouldn't matter what anyone called themselves.

The Federal government would call them a rebellion.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
My wow is alt tabbed at the log in screen... ( login music rumbles )

I feel very VERY good reading this. I support those states willing to raise up ..I sure HOPE Ohio says that WE THE PEOPLE have had ENOUGH!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoonMine

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
You know the last time we tried this the nation fell into civil war.

Good.

Because this is what it will take for real change, not chump change.

The only thing Civil War would do is get the states that seceded to be attacked, invaded and occupied under martial law.

No revolution or civil war would ever succeed without strong leadership and unity from the opposition. The CSA had neither. These current states have even less leadership and unity than the CSA.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I could care less at this point. A new Civil War is inevitable, I just don't see it being very "civil." Of course it's a rebellion, but the 2nd Amendment gives us the right to do so. I'm not talking about the right to bear arms either, I'm talking about the right of the American people to overthrow an unfit, corrupt, oppressive, failing government with too much power. I for one have had enough and I am ready to die for the cause.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Again and again I keep reading. We can't win, so i'll do nothing.

Again and again, I keep hearing. Im a coward.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by n1zzzn

i called texas today and told them i would support this kind of legislation. the mods will probably chop this ,but its

1-888-824-6984

tell them you want to speak about legislation
and this legislation is about the federal gov brealing the 9th and 10 amendments.
everyone needs to read the bill in this thread to understand the states rights:

www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=433642

[edit on 4-2-2009 by Spectre0o0]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I would imagine it must have something to do with this?

The same ones who control the money supply also happen to own the publishing houses of which 'edukate' the newborn products of the Fed.

They obviously left out the following material from the State sponsored sys-tem:

Largest conspiracy in the history of the World.

There is a solution.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by Perseus Apex]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join