It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN says Hamas seized Gaza food aid and blankets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Yes, Hamas terrorists are stealing food and blankets from "their" people.

Just goes to show they care nothing about the people who were stupid enough to elect them.
Yahoo News

Another source:
USAToday

[edit on 2/4/2009 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Now we know the REAL culprits are when we see the stories about Palestinains eating grass to survive. The only hope for peace, for both Israelis and Palestinians is to end the reign of Hamas.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
If the stuff was stolen and the people that need it don't get it then this is terrible. But we don't know that. Possibly it was taken so that Hamas members can distribute it to the people to look like the good guys. That seems more plausible to me. They should be leaving it up to the UN however. Using Aid as a political tool is just wrong.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Nammu

The UN says Hamas stole the supplies.

I also believe they stole it for themselves (Hamas terrorists) and not so they can appear to care about their people by stealing UN supplies and giving it out like they got and paid for it.

Honestly, either the case, why are Hamas terrorists stealing UN supplies and why are people not losing their minds about how the palistinain's are being starved by their own terrorists, er leaders.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

The ends justify the means. I mean really this is nothing new. The American people encounter shut shortages during WW2. The Palestinian people should appreciate what the freedom fighters are doing. Starving cold fighters are useless against Israel's military forces. Good job Hamas.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
great article, Hamas does not care about the people in Gaza. all they care about is a holy war

new topics

top topics

join