It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New roads to Mexico?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Hi, I just had a strange conversation with a friend who works for a private company as a surveyor (they have contracts with the state for Highway construction and repair, they also do private roads for companys and so on).

He was talking to me about how he was worried that he would be laid off, He told me he was really hopeful for a new contract his company was bidding for. The contract was for them to survey several locations along the Boarder of CA and Mexico, he said from what he heard it would be an extensive job for his company as it would be an ongoing project requiring several locations along the boarder.

I asked what that would be used for, he said that it sounded almost like what is required for an extensive freeway system. I asked why he thought that and he told me his boss said that the locations would allow for easy access to the current highway system on the Mexico side.

I asked who was the contract for, he told me he had no idea and that his boss was being vague on who they would be getting this contract from.

this all kinda of struck me as odd and I was wondering if anyone here had heard anything like this before?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I haven't heard anything about it before but I wonder what they know that we don't? Mexico becoming an annex of the U.S. after it's collapse?

That would solve the illegal alien debate in our country. Suddenly our population would be much larger and much more legal...

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Didn't NAFTA superhighway get scrapped?

If not this may be part of it.

join