It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The kettles on - anyone fancy a brew?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Should’nt you be drinking saki lol Ninja

I know how you love cadbury's bournville or Green & Blacks Mayan Gold because I’m the guy who set up the Dark Chocolate thread lol

TextI tried Earl grey about 5 years ago, was a bit too perfumey for me. I did go through a phase of having fruit teas, I liked 'apple and blackurrant', 'rasberry' and blueberry although it had a sickly kick to it, i quite liked it.

I have only tried those fruity hot drinks once and like yourself I thought they were just a bit too sickly. Every now and then I like to change from having tea to drinking coffee. I’m no expert on coffee lol but I quite like Kenco Pure Columbian balanced and fruity.

-JC

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
quote]Originally posted by Joecroft
Should’nt you be drinking saki lol Ninja

I know how you love cadbury's bournville or Green & Blacks Mayan Gold because I’m the guy who set up the Dark Chocolate thread lol

Umm not sure if i feel stupid for not realising (sorry) or concerned you are tempting me with Alcohol
Although Sake is nice, if i were to choose a wine it would be a medium dry white wine spritzer with lemonade. Don't really drink Alchohol much nowadays - it doesn't like me

;
Was that Ninja comment a sake remark???

[edit on 9-2-2009 by MCoG1980]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MCoG1980

Umm not sure if i feel stupid for not realising (sorry) or concerned you are tempting me with Alcohol Although Sake is nice, if i were to choose a wine it would be a medium dry white wine spritzer with lemonade. Don't really drink Alchohol much nowadays - it doesn't like me

LOL Yeah that Ninja comment was a saki remark…I saw you dressed as a Ninja and thought just for old time sake lol I would bring the drink saki into the equation.
lol After all Ninja’s gota unwind too, just like normal people…after a hard day’s…….you know...and what better way to do it than a traditional cup of Sake/Saki.

Apparently Saki or Sake, the Japanese drink can be spelt both ways
according to the online dictionary…

I don’t drink alcohol much my self, these days…the only alcohol I seem to drink are red wine and the occasional pint of Guinness and that’s normally only on special occasions…like weddings and birthdays.

- JC

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
For BlupBlup... Don't let it get warm - Milk is best when Ice cold

Milked the Cow especially

[edit on 11-2-2009 by MCoG1980]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joecroft
I don’t drink alcohol much my self, these days…the only alcohol I seem to drink are red wine and the occasional pint of Guinness and that’s normally only on special occasions…like weddings and birthdays.

- JC

Hmmmn heard that before somewhere - tried desperately to find the clip but failed - so instead it'll have to be this one - the other excuse

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Cheers honxx

Just what i needed

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Ok...let me get this straight…there’s a clip, of a guy out there, saying exactly the same thing as me…Wow! now THAT I gota see! lol

Thanks for searching for the clip, even though you didn’t find it.

Yeah I know what you mean, there always seems to be some kind of excuse for having a drink…like…medicinal purposes, religious reasons lol, break ups, a new job or even, hey there’s no tea left lol or my personal favorite…just one more for the road lol

- JC

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Joecroft

JC, that is correct. Nanna, from the UK comedy Royle Family, as also featured in the clip that i was able to find. If i do find the one i'm after i'll be sure to post it for you, .. its a standing joke with her charachter.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Will I be hung from the nearest tree if I mention that the only tea I drink is Lipton Iced tea?

Interesting conversation though. I wouldn't know where to begin with the higher quality hot variety.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

Not at all, I too like iced tea, and liptonice isn't too bad, though it is nicer if you make it yourself

[edit on 2-3-2009 by MCoG1980]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I just got a rather unusual craving from some peppermint tea...

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TravelerintheDark

Hmmmmmmn well it is an aquired taste, I really do have to be in the mood - ick. Tis meant to be good for settling your stomach though. Well
here ya go, one peppermint tea coming up

[edit on 2-3-2009 by MCoG1980]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Very kind. Thank you

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join