It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'Black Man' and the 'Latino' discuss thier views bout the "White Man" in this video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

The Movie: BOBBY
A very interesting time period for Americans known as he 60's. Think about what it would be like today if not one political leader, but two were killed in the same decade... and they were brothers!!!... and both assasinations are surrounded by conspiracy theories.

The Message I'm trying to send:
In todays world we are facing a new enemy that has no face... We have various names for who these people are... They are not White, Black, Hispanic, or Asian... They are not Christian, Jewish, or Muslim... We call these people elitists. This how the white man was once viewed in America (and for good reason too)... but now I think it's safe to say that the enemy has no nationality, and no race... for it seeks money, power, controll & a Global Union

Let them have it?

[edit on 3-2-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I really hate how we are all STILL thought of different groups when it comes to race. the whites the blacks the latinos the asian the russian. what about the human race? where has the human race gone? All I see is the different colored/featured races no longer referenced to as a whole, or the human race.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Oh BTW... I'm White...

Race should not be an issue.

Money is the issue...

Let them have it.

if that's all it takes... let them have it.

let them have it.
let them have it.
let them have it.
let them have it.
let them have it.
let them have it.
let them have it.
let them have it.
let them have it.
let them have it.

join