It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

looking for an old remote viewing website

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
hello,

I'm trying to track down an old website that I saw sometime in 2001-2002: it was a site where somebody had remote viewed all manner of timeframes (all on Earth I believe), and drew pictures of what the civilizations looked like, perhaps even the people, too -- with little descriptions of what the society was like. I believe they were just black-and-white pencil drawings.

The timeframes were extremely long ago, such as 50 million years ago, 10 million years ago, etc -- obviously not in alignment with present conceptions of the age of modern humans.

Any ideas what this might've been? I've tried googling all the different ways I can think of -- but unfortunately there's so much material out there mentioning "remote viewing," that it's difficult to narrow down, especially since I can't remember anything specific from the site (such as the names of any civilizations mentioned)

Any help appreciated

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
bump!

Having posted this originally in 2009, I hope I'm entitled to a bump now

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by wolfee

Try this site.

www.farsight.org

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by HypodermicNeedle

Hmm, I looked over its images via the google image search, and the drawings look kind of crude compared to the ones I'm looking for -- the ones in question were simple (yet elegant) line drawings, probably drawn by somebody who had a knack for illustration in general.

Thanks for the suggestion though!

I wouldn't be surprised if what I'm looking for is completely offline nowadays -- my hunch is that it was some static html pages hosted somewhere -- not part of any larger site or polished endeavor.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by wolfee
reply to post by HypodermicNeedle

Hmm, I looked over its images via the google image search, and the drawings look kind of crude compared to the ones I'm looking for -- the ones in question were simple (yet elegant) line drawings, probably drawn by somebody who had a knack for illustration in general.

Thanks for the suggestion though!

I wouldn't be surprised if what I'm looking for is completely offline nowadays -- my hunch is that it was some static html pages hosted somewhere -- not part of any larger site or polished endeavor.

Being directly involved in the RV community, you might try posting this question on my home base where many of the active RVers reside.

www.dojopsi.info...

top topics

join