It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Institute For Human Continuity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Not to sure if this has been shown before on ATS but being I'm a frequent Myspacer I came accross this website that myspace was promoting on its front page. Usually Myspace switches up its promos every couple of days but I have seen this for atleast 4 days straight now and even if it has nothing to do with any of the 2012 conspiracy theories you have to admit...its a bit odd.

Any thoughts?

The IHC (Click Here)

Topic Start.
*Sorry ahead of time if this has been discussed before.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
It appears to be some sort of lottery or test for 2012. They even have a plan to build sub cities in Antarctica. If this is real this is scary ... why isn't this on the mainstream? Are they just trying to get people who sees it first? The lottery seems to be some sort of survival token to whomever signs up.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
this is for a movie from Sony Pictures. goto the lottery page and check out the privacy policy

looks interesting enough though!

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Clicking the privacy policy at the bottom of the web page takes you to the Sony Pictures website. Surely if there were a group of people looking to save a select few individuals in the event of a disaster, they would not advertise at myspace.

This is nothing more than viral marketing for a future movie.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Very Snazzy site...

Unfortunately it's only a viral marketing campaign for Roland Emmerich's Upcoming movie, 2012.

www.firstshowing.net...

and

2012news.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Yes it is is advertising, although it barely says that on the whole website. Considering the panic inducing subject matter you would think a little note saying "this is an advertisement" would be necessary.

Although, if you believe in that whole "hide the truth in plain sight" theory it could be a very passive attempt by the government at spreading awareness about a real threat or at the very least it is a way to find out how many people believe 2012 is a real threat.

Still very good viral marketing. Excellent website design.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by The Savage Khan]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Lol thank god. Yea I sorta figured that too because I saw the movie on ATS a while back but then again you have to admit ... that site is crazy good haha. Must have put alot of money into it.

Anyways thanks for the reply guys.
Cheers

top topics

join