It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hello, I am Tom Daschle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I do not have to pay my taxes because i am a US senator. Only citizens pay taxes and i am above all citizens in this country. The IRS would send SWAT teams if the peasant citizens did not pay their taxes, but i am a US senator and i do not have to pay taxes because i take the money from American tax payers. I will be accepted into Obama's cabinet just like my corrupt brother tim geightner. have a good day Third Estate

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Swatman

I assume that's sarcasm, right?
It made me giggle inside.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Obama's super team has started unraveling before it has even got started. I wonder how long everyone will keep turning a blind eye? Sorry Mr. Daschle my eye's are wide open!

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
reply to post by Swatman

I assume that's sarcasm, right?
It made me giggle inside.

yes it is sarcasm, but this is exactly what he thinks. remember the two doctors last year that didnt pay their taxes? the swat team surrounded their house for weeks

tom dachle doesnt pay them for years and no one bats an eye. when is a school bus going to run these people over?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by wolfinsheepleclothing
Obama's super team has started unraveling before it has even got started. I wonder how long everyone will keep turning a blind eye? Sorry Mr. Daschle my eye's are wide open!

i really wish when he was being interviewed on camera, some angry mob just kicks the ever loving crap out of him and then start clapping. it would make my year

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Swatman

Probably never.
We're not that lucky.

I wonder how much an average person pays in taxes over their lifetime.

I wonder what they could do, instead.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
The T&C's show #1 rule on ATS:

1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate. You will not solicit personal information from any member. You will not use information gathered form this website to harass, abuse or harm other people.

If you are who you say you are, please forward the credentials.

Thread closed

new topics

top topics

join