It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Sims leaving to work for HUD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Ron Sims leaving to work for HUD

seattletimes.nwsource.com

King County Executive Ron Sims confirmed today he'll be leaving the county position he has held for 12 years to become deputy secretary of the Department of Housing and Urban Development.

Sims' announcement capped speculation that surfaced late last year that the Democratic official was under consideration for a position in the Obama administration.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Ouch!

So much for the supposed INTEGRITY of the incoming administration!

I received a call today from a victim of Ron Sims reign in King County, WA... alerting me that we were FINALLY rid of him!

Yipee!

And I am SO sorry HUD/USA.

The inside scoop is that the 'administration' is exciting about bring Ron Sims into HUD, because of his 'record' in providing housing in King County.

The ONLY housing Ron Sims rampant cronyism has provided for the less fortunate is numerous bridges and overpasses to sleep under on his light transit system...

that basically goes NOWHERE, services NO ONE...

Yet costs BILLIONS.

If there is any interest... we will get into the rampant evidence of cronyism (and some say outright corruption
) a little later in the thread.

Oh there IS a God in heaven!

A person should NOT be allowed to be this happy!

seattletimes.nwsource.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 2-2-2009 by golemina]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Nothing here...

But back home... (Some of) The folks are estatic!

If you want to see an absolute piece of disinformation (and see exactly how a controlled press works...
)...

Read the 'news' piece... Then read how hateful the comments are.

Of course, he was 'elected' 3 times... Of course, he was 'popular'.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
OH PRAISE BE TO JESUS! Sims is gone! Hallalujah!

This is easily the best news I have seen all day. I had heard he was in the running for some post that would finally get him the hell out of King County, but for him to really be going is simply fantastic. Now I hope and I pray that the voters in this county can extract their heads from their liberal rectums long enough to finally place someone of integrity and with at least an iota of forward vision and brains to the position.

The only thing worse for HUD would have been them getting Seattle Mayor Greg Nickels. It could be argued that at least Sims did a decent enough job helping the homeless that they named the wandering homeless encampments "Nickelsvilles" instead of "Simsvilles."

PS: Wonder if there's any chance he can find positions for Nickels and Gregoire in DC? Or would that be dreaming just a little too much?

[edit on 3-2-2009 by burdman30ott6]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Hey Burdman3ott6.

I'm kind of disappointed at the lack of response...

Especially as I'm loaded for bear...

C'est la guerre!

top topics

join