It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An open letter to all so called militias and revolutionist

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I am 29, fit, well trained, well versed as a woodsman/hunter/survivalist, and my b.o.b. is packed, well stocked/outfitted and ready..... Though I have known our government was out of control since I was a teenager I have only been fully AWAKE for a year now. My question/statement is directed at the so called militias/revolutionist/and other wanna be bada**es that puff out their chest and proclaim the necessity of their existance and that the revolution is coming. Am I anti-militia? Not a chance, I am all for em, welcoming of them in fact. My question is....Where the h*ll are you guys? You all went into hiding in the 90's and we haven't heard much since. Now I can understand some secrecy in this day of undercover agents and infiltrators, but come on. If you guys were anything more than weekend warriors and big talkers we wouldn't be in this mess to begin with. If you guys had been serving your purpose all along this problem would have been resolved long before my time. So where the h*ll are you? I'm here, I know others like me are out there and actually willing to get out from behind their keyboard and do whatever is necessary as individuals to restore this nation/protect our citizens from tyranny and we are waiting for you to lead the charge. Us individuals can not organize ourselves without being found, but you are supposedly already organized, ready, and willing....so where are you? We need you now more than ever yet I haven't even heard the word militia mentioned in along time, not even by the enemy. Let me guess, you are in ultra super underground hiding and about the finish your plans to save the world and we'll all see right???? LMAO. You know they are about to drop 20,000 troops on us to police/condition us right? I will engage them as soon as I see them....where will you be? They destroyed our nation with the North American Trade agreement....where were you? They have attacked innocent/non violent protesters....where were you? They have destroyed our constitution....where were you? Are you waiting for your local news anchor to suddenly annouce that all is lost and we need you??? Not going to happen. What are you waiting for? Some of us are willing to do more than just survive sitx, some of are willing to shake things up, but we can't do it alone as individuals. I think you all are a bunch of big talking, over the hill, retired national guard reservist, and each day you are begining to appear to be nothing more than what you have been made out to be by the media. Say it aint so, prove me wrong, make me eat my words....if you do you may find you have more back-up than you think. At this point I can only hope that what I read somewhere about the Marines is true. I read something to the effect that they pride themselves as being seperate from the other branches of armed forces and that their oath is to protect our people and consititution above all else even if it contradicts orders from the president...that if poop hits the fan they will not engage their own people even if in defiance of direct orders....any truth to this????? I sure hope so.

There is no revolution, no day of reckoning, only me running and surviving.

Any takers, or is it just speculators here?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I like the nature of your post and feel similar sentiments. I wish someone would step forward, someone with a lot of influence (like Jesse Ventura or Ron Paul and say "this is it, this is our last stand for freedom") then it would rally the troops.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Starred and flagged! I await a response from anyone in the "know" about this subject. I only fear that the OP is right, and that all of the "militia" have grown old and faded away. If not, I would like to know where they stand on all of the recent events unfolding.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Where are they? Probably in the same situation as you, asking the same questions. I'm one of these people who are waiting to for something to happen, for someone to step foward, but i'm not going to downtalk others or coax them out. I'm no better than another waiting person. Until that day when I feel I can lead the charge, I'm not going to volunteer someone else.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Don't worry about the Marines. We serve God, Country, and Corp. in that order. We will uphold the constitution in any situation. We pride ourselves on our Core principles of Honor, Courage, and Commitment. We have courage outside of the battlefield as well as on. MORAL COURAGE. People do not join the Marine Corp. because they want to kill Americans. We join for the exact opposite. Any Marine would instantly give their life for any civillian. I know I would. I love the people of this country. Nowhere in God, Country, and Corp. does it say government. The government is just our boss the citizens are our brothers and sisters.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mushninja

well, the militias, in my opinion, will have to be organized by area. Pittsburgh, Philly, New york, Local town X. I think ANY person willing to start has to 1) begin these militias in their own city and 2) start spreading it around to other cities, looking for capable and willing citizens to lead in these areas. They can carbon copy each area, but they, above all, need leaders and coordination.

so are there militias in the south, north east, west, midwest? Im not the expert in the subject, but they have got to start getting their names out there, because I know tons of young, athletic individuals who are awakened and would join, even if it meant leaving their (pretty low paying, even me working as an accountant) jobs. Soo whats going on with it?

I think the real question is who is the next Sam Adams? or TJ? the young buck who is smart as F and willing to go the "next step" in all of this (me hehehe), but all I know I will certainly need funding.

ok, here comes the Govt to take me away for terrorism.

but the organization is the key. Tech might be a big play too. If action needs to be taken, how is it giong to happen? town bell (most likely no) church bell? cell phone chain call? auto text message? email everyone come here? im not joking around, an issue like this needs to be addressed.

Survivalists out there like myself and the op are like ok...when i see armed troops patrling streets, Il know where to shoot. Thats not the challenge being issued to us. its getting off the water. It's not paying our taxes to the IRS, and then beating them in court. Its making the Federal reserve insignificant in our lives. It might even be starting a new currency that we can trade in. History has a way of repeating itself, and lots of people were tallking back in the first rev war. Those exact steps will have to be taken, step by step. A declaration to throw off this government and declare a "new" US of A, claiming the land between the latitudes as our own, saying we will not be taxed by the current government or policed by current officers and then ACTIVELY RECRUITING AT BARS AND TAVERNS FOR THE CAUSE is the next way. Us internet junkies may or may not be able to do it, but the thing is we are going to have to go rile those drunks up off their butts, one pub at a time. Pillars of the community will have to take action, and will have to report to some higher ups. This revolution, should it take place, isnt going to be light, part time, fantasy affair. Its going to be pretty real deal.

feel free to talk about it. But at 21, I dont even have cash to "start the revolution. I don't have enough to buy a gun froom that last stint making 12 an hour. Any rich guys wanna buy some guns, not caring in ATF comes after you? can we convince some people in local ATF to "let it slide?" Id be scared poopless to talk to the DA that I know and tell him I wanna be a revolutionary, and ask for legal help. So...come on older people help!

im gonna search Philly militias. If i can find anything, Ill come back. If not, Im just gonna keep rocking in a band and waiting for soldiers to pop out.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
DevildogUSMC

When the goverment condems a sector of its citizens as terrorist due to there attempt to hold up the constitution, who will you defend?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Why is it internet tough guys never use paragraphs?

never mind, what's more worrying to me is your desire for an armed uprising -do you really think this will help your situation? Think this will really make the world better?

When an armed group of people overthrow a government it breeds war and chaos, history has shown this time and time and time again! Look at Russia, France, China, Spain. A violent leader who has fought for his power is too often than not more oppressive than the people he overthrew. -violence is a last chance not a first option

Yeah America threw off the reins of the imperialist england, it wasn't too bloody because the british empire was already over stretched and it's time had come -you were lucky that those that gained control were good men, wise men. Do you really think that you can be so lucky again? What do you think you can change with guns and bombs? How do you think you can improve the world by killing?

If you really wanted to change the world you would be coming up with better ways of running the country, better ways of doing things and solutions to the problems of life. We will beat the system by being better than the system, don't let greedy business men have your money -buy ethically and don't surcome to their invented passions like greed, pride and ego. Be your own person, a good clever person who doesn't let them get away with ruining the world, don't be an idiot played for a fool shot dead by police in the rising tide of crime which lets them force even more control and monitoring down our necks.

It is things like GNU-Linux, Twitter, instructables which are going to destroy the vice like grip money has on our lives, it's things like openness, honesty and transparency which are going to destroy corruption in government, it's things like international online communitys, global musical unity and world wide internets which are going to break down the globalists control.

A nut with a gun or a large group of nuts with guns are only going to push us further into the downward spiral of oppression. I can fight for myself, i'm a strong lad and i grew up tough but i don't want to create a world in which pretty girls aren't safe! The world i want to live in has everyone happy and pretty women all over the place
You can't make that world with a gun, and good intentions aren't enough you need hard work and a dedication to making positive things,

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
DevildogUSMC

When the goverment condems a sector of its citizens as terrorist due to there attempt to hold up the constitution, who will you defend?

WHO DO YOU THINK? WHAT DID I JUST SAY? THE CITIZENS!!! I know that trying preserve and keep sacred and follow the constitution of the United States does not make anyone a terrorist. We aren't robots with no family or friends or feelings or understanding of complex ideas. We are people just like you.....but alot tougher

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
eek a hard read. try adding in some page breaks. = )

Most people who have seen my posts know I'm not scared of internet tough guys .. like some of the mods here. I will say what others wont.

I am gearing up to maybe head to Michigan or maybe down south soon. Michigan has a few well regulated militias..

Soon as the call is made ..I am locked, stocked and ready to rock!

I think the time has come in our life... the people.. the Descendants of the greatest people in our time, The WW1 and WW2 families. We are being summoned again to stand up and fight for what is right, and just. We must take back what has been taken form us; our liberties and our way of life. We have been pinned down for too long and with the rest of the world falling as well, It should the PEOPLES common cause to stand up and fight back ... with force if need be.

As our enemies have found we can reason like men, so now let us show them we can fight like men also.
Thomas Jefferson

Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
Thomas Jefferson

and my favorite...

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
try going to meetup.com and post you want to start up a militia. Its not illegal, and while the ad might be monitored, once contact is made and the word is out you can switch to lo tech.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Of course a peaceful existance is ideal in my mind. But I'm also smart enough to see that we are far past the point of holding hands and peaceful protest surrounded by pretty girls to get anything done with the powers that be. They have shown time and time again that they will squash any real disenters, they are also typicaly the first to get violent. They know our demands, yet we are ignored. Out tax dollars mostly used towards causes that most of us who are footing the bill don't support, yet they don't care.

Here is my attempt at paragraphs....

I am not calling for the organization of new militias, or leadership. That would be foolish. The best situation would be a fluid movement with no head or tail...no leaders or organization. What I am calling for is existing "underground organizations" to step up and answer the long overdue call to duty....they would have support coming out of the woodwork. Sure they would be out there on a limb and exposed for all to see at first but that is their job...it's all of our duty. They should stand up and give formal notice of demands for the world to see, then take action. I'm quite sure there would be a ground swell of support.

As for the Marines, I hope you don't think I was knocking you. Merely asking where you stand as a whole should your orders be to engage Americans in the street. Do you follow orders, or stand and fight your government side by side with your country men? What if these 20.000 "internal security troops" hit the ground here and are immediatly engaged by common folk and they call in a few Marines to assist, what side of the line do you fight from? Not trying to get digs in on ya, but I would feel a lot better if I knew you guys were behind us all the way.

It is time to refresh the tree of liberty....

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I agree with this, a new war is a must, the goverment doesnt care nor will they to we take to the streets, but we do need militias or the corps for guidiance.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mushninja

It is not the Marine Corps. duty to fight American Citizens who are following and fighting for the constitution of the United States of America because that is also what we do. And aside from a foreign invading force hitting our soil, I don't think you will be seeing U.S. Marines mobilized stateside. Don't worry, we really are the "Good Guys".

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

I don't think you are very likely to see an armed revolution led by the U.S.M.C. Especially if you are talking about taking an aggresive posture to start. That won't happen.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by devildogUSMC

I know there are a lot of you guys stateside/retired or that have simply served their time/on base/ whatever. I sure hope you guys come off base and out of the woodwork when we need you.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
To all,
Once again I see someone wanting someone else to do something, well I suppose that we all would like to see it. What I've decided is that this nation does not deserve that someone. Why? you might ask, well the list is long and I've been censored twice by ATS mods so far, but you guys are intelligent you can figure it out.

I will leave you with this what are the differences in the people of the US today as opposed to 1776?

We don't deserve our constitution, that's why it has/will be taken from us.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
its pointless to ask what the marines would do if asked to maintain order in or fire on americans, as that wont happen.
The US has made a partnership with Canada so that if there is civil disruption in the US, Canadian troops will be asked to come in to control it, and if there is disruption in Canada, US troops will be sent up there to pacify them. Great tool of control to rule out the effect of ordering troops to fire on their own people.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
DevildogUSMC

Interesting question.

Crobar2943

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I fear there just aren't enough people looking out for our constitution, the way it was written.
I voted Constitution Party where ever I could this time, but it was only myself and about thirty others in my whole district (or was it county) doing that.

The majority in this country are setting the stage, I just have to get along within it and remember what liberty felt like. Fighting with folks like those in the sea of humanity at the inauguration wouldn't do any good...it would look like the wacko minority trying to take over this new bastion of liberal ideals.

When one day a note is taped to my front door inviting me to a neighborhood or town meeting on the subject of our Constitution, I will know that there is hope. I will be waiting and not organizing because I am absolutely lousy with social situations. I would for sure say something wrong.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join