It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOD is EVIL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I was just thinking, in all fairness, the christain god seems to be the bigger *snip* compared to satan... I mean what kind of father would abandon his own children and kick them out of home for simply eating a fruit, that made them smarter and more like dear old dad?

Also with that whole ten plagues crap, if god is all powerful he simply could have killed the pharaoh or teleported the slaves away, you know done something peaceful like he is always writing, but no he whips up 10 plagues that destroy the innocent egyptian people even killing babies, in some sick idea it will get a king to let some slaves go?

And he used to commonly appear to people apparently and sort out their petty problems but these days he seems much more content to simply let millions of good people die in horrible ways, whilst letting the evil ones live long and healthy lives.

Christains believe god created a entire universe of what over 100 billion stars and yet he spends all his time watching this tiny rock, and effin spanks those that want to go outside to these places? And that Lucifer rebelled against god somewhere down the line, if thats the case then who was the snake in the garden? If it was Lucifer, and god cast him out previously into hell, then since there were no people on Earth why was satan running hell for??

Religions preach peace, yet are the main cause of war throughout the world, with each one saying that there's is the right one. Here's a thought YOU'RE ALL WRONG!!!! They had reporters and newspapers in the roman empire, yet still there is no proof of a ARYAN born guy who can heal people and walk on water, a story like that would be a pretty good scoop yareckon. Isn't it far more likely that poor old mary was a rape victim who was embarrased to say anything, or a UFO abductee?? OH BUT NO!!! God didn't create Aliens, he only created MAN, yeeeeahhhhhh, but mutant frogs with 3 heads and people with no legs are born...why??? So god and his angel buddies can get some cheap laughs?

Seriously you're basing your whole lives on a book that is over 2000 years old, and changed so many times by corrupted politicians and boy loving priests, that it doesn't even make sense anymore...

Imagine if archaeoloists in 2000 years find an old superman comic, they'll probably start thinking that he was some jesus figure and await he's return to save us all, wearing silly gold S's around theyre neck, and half drowning new borns, to wash away their sins.

The Bible is just a story, the latest in the whole debate about creation, ancient greeks, had multiple gods, as did the romans, and yet apparently god only made his real presence known coz of the J-MAN and everything people believed in before must be fake???

Now I'm not saying that the things it believes in are wrong, as in good will to others and all that, but pretty much every religion in the world believes in those basic ten commandments, they're not effin commandments, they're guidelines, that any idiot whould know, except that whole false idol things, who wants competetion right? Even if it means excactly te same thing and people around the world are loving each other, that silly false idol line ruins it all, what does god have an ego problem??? he wants everyone to only worship him?? and live excactly as he says to, but in the end he is only gonna let 144000 to his party at the pearly gates? Today I punched a mormon, and it was the greatest feeling in the world, here this git was preaching to me, how I was a sinner, while his fly was still undone, from the hands of a 6 year old boy, seriously you need to grow up, you dont need some ridiculous father figure telling you to love each other equally, do that own your own free will coz you want to... not coz GOD will give you a *snip* spanking if you dont.

GO *snip* YOURSELVES CHRISTAINS, MUSLIMS, JEWS, MORMONS, pretty much anyone who says they're god is better then your god, think for yourself.

====
Mod Edit: No profanity, please
Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2/3/2009 by Badge01]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Is there not a christian site you could be venting on?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
And what is the logical flaw in your entire rant. Can you even see it? No, I suppose not. Your kind never can.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

No I really cant, but why dont you come off your lil high horse, and tell me what MY KIND cant see??

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Bishop Law

God works in mysterious ways...case closed

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

So did Adolf Hitler, should i worship him?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Ponder this:
www.amazon.com...

Better Never to Have Been: The Harm of Coming into Existence
by David Benatar

Better Never to Have Been argues for a number of related, highly provocative, views: (1) Coming into existence is always a serious harm. (2) It is always wrong to have children. (3) It is wrong not to abort fetuses at the earlier stages of gestation. (4) It would be better if, as a result of there being no new people, humanity became extinct. These views may sound unbelievable--but anyone who reads Benatar will be obliged to take them seriously.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   

actually according to gnostic scripture this is erroneous only because the "creator" GOD of the flesh and this place IS Satan, .. it was only until Jesus Christ came and told us of the True Father that he was known because of the "sleep" that satan put on us, and it was actually Jesus Christ who gave the fruit to Adam and Eve so they would recognize where they originated from, because the way Satan was born was the original creator the "True Father" created a counterpart who was equal to him and FIRST they created Christ the only begotten son (from the father/to father is what begotten means) and THEN the "counterpart" went by herself WITHOUT the permission of the father and created another "imperfect" being and seeing he wasn't perfect because she didn't have the permission of the "True Father" to create him, she cast him aside it was said in a cloud so that the others from the immortal race wouldn't see him because SHE was ashamed, he essentially got bored and went and created a place which it is said in the text to contain a luminous ball of fire which "exists until this day" then he created a whole bunch of things and then declared that "'He is God and there is no other God beside him,' because he is ignorant of his strength, the place from which he had come.

Gnostic scripture rocks the socks off of any biblical stuff anyday.. I just love it.. check it out..
www.gnosis.org...
www.gnosis.org...
www.gnosis.org...
Worth reading a few times (quite a few times) .. along with the rest of it as well
www.gnosis.org...

====
Mod edit: Added 'ex' tags
Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2/3/2009 by Badge01]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Why are people afraid to say that this guy, the guy who started this thread, is speaking the God damn truth? You can see that truth when your loved ones die of cancer, when no one knows the name of their great-great grandparents, and people practice so many different religions that each challenge each other. There is no one religion or God for a particular set of beliefs. Our ancestors believed pure lies, just like people in the past believed illness was caused by demons or that Earth was flat. The God of the Bible is a God made by men and for men. No one really knows who made this universe or for what purpose. But, I totally agree that alot of bull# happens on this planet that God or gods do absolutely nothing about, except to laugh and analyze at how we bow to them. Don't trust the zeitgeist, but seek the truth for the truth will set you free.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bishop Law
I was just thinking, in all fairness, the christain god seems to be the bigger asshole compared to satan... I mean what kind of father would abandon his own children and kick them out of home for simply eating a fruit, that made them smarter and more like dear old dad?

Okay, from what I recall was that the tree may have been Lucifer's own, or it was a metaphor. By ingesting the fruit, sin entered the bodies like a virus. That's what I'm guessing.

Also with that whole ten plagues crap, if god is all powerful he simply could have killed the pharaoh or teleported the slaves away, you know done something peaceful like he is always writing, but no he whips up 10 plagues that destroy the innocent egyptian people even killing babies, in some sick idea it will get a king to let some slaves go?

I see what you're saying, perhaps God was trying to say He was real and stronger than Anubis, Ra, etc. By doing this, the public, which was for slavery of the Jews, also saw God and fell to their knees. Look at Egypt today, a mix of Muslims and Christians who believe this God.

And he used to commonly appear to people apparently and sort out their petty problems but these days he seems much more content to simply let millions of good people die in horrible ways, whilst letting the evil ones live long and healthy lives.

Acts mentions this; that the martyrs, saints and the innocent will die at Satan's hand because he is vengeful for his time being short. God, it said, would avenge this and the time is coming when He will no longer tolerate the broken Laws.

Christains believe god created a entire universe of what over 100 billion stars and yet he spends all his time watching this tiny rock, and effin spanks those that want to go outside to these places? And that Lucifer rebelled against god somewhere down the line, if thats the case then who was the snake in the garden? If it was Lucifer, and god cast him out previously into hell, then since there were no people on Earth why was satan running hell for??

Revelations says Satan fell to Earth, he has not been to Hell. When you died in the OT, you went to Sheoul, a sleeping state sort of, where you didn't know what was happening and you were unconscious awaiting the Messiah. Of course, the NT says Jesus awoke these people.

Religions preach peace, yet are the main cause of war throughout the world, with each one saying that there's is the right one. Here's a thought YOU'RE ALL WRONG!!!! They had reporters and newspapers in the roman empire, yet still there is no proof of a ARYAN born guy who can heal people and walk on water, a story like that would be a pretty good scoop yareckon. Isn't it far more likely that poor old mary was a rape victim who was embarrased to say anything, or a UFO abductee?? OH BUT NO!!! God didn't create Aliens, he only created MAN, yeeeeahhhhhh, but mutant frogs with 3 heads and people with no legs are born...why??? So god and his angel buddies can get some cheap laughs?

Many were said to come in His name and preach falseness, and like anything else with a group of humans, you have corruption. The Bible says God created the universe; why aren't aliens a possibility to being created too? All those which you mentioned are a result of the dying world; when He returns, the sicknesses will be thrown away.

Seriously you're basing your whole lives on a book that is over 2000 years old, and changed so many times by corrupted politicians and boy loving priests, that it doesn't even make sense anymore...

This has never been disputed. Some stories have been proven true and the messages are good, you say this.

Imagine if archaeoloists in 2000 years find an old superman comic, they'll probably start thinking that he was some jesus figure and await he's return to save us all, wearing silly gold S's around theyre neck, and half drowning new borns, to wash away their sins.

Only difference is that people don't worship Superman and his stories haven't been passed down for centuries.

Even if it means excactly te same thing and people around the world are loving each other, that silly false idol line ruins it all, what does god have an ego problem??? he wants everyone to only worship him?? and live excactly as he says to, but in the end he is only gonna let 144000 to his party at the pearly gates?

The 144,000 represent a figure during the 7 year Tribulation, and they are leaders of sorts against the Beast. It never says that's all who go to Heaven.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
GOD IS A CROCK, what kind of punishment is crawling on your belly for the rest of your life for a farken snake??????? ITS A SNAKE!!! its got no farken legs!!! unless christains are saying that it used to legs??? so then it was a lizard?? or are they saying that it would have no chance or turning into something with legs, in which case theyre proving evolution.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Just because you have seen the dirty side of a coin doesnt mean the other is not shinny, just because you've probally asked things to god and never received what you've asked for doesnt mean he/it doesnt exist. If you'd be god would you create beings that only turns to you when they need something...

Wouldn't you get pissed off too? And as for the bible yes there's lots of ass kicking, but lots of the bible was taken out long time ago you see a small picture of the OVERALL because some dude decided that the god he was praying wasn't fit he crafted the bible a bit so it reflects more of what a god should of been to him...

Don't blame god for your miseries we're all responsible for what happens to us we control our destiny by the choices we make. Sit in a corner and think about it if you'd be God and you would want to weed out the good from the bad people what would you do? I've done this countless times and I end up with nothing but the same answer... I would of created earth and everything on and around it and let people on it for a few thousands years by themselves cuz in the end their true nature will come out no matter what...

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
This world is not crap, though, and God knows it. God has propably figured out that humans were created imperfect as well, and knows it. Basically, then, God created a mess and doesn't want to fix it until his six or so thousand year coffee break is dealt with. That won't happen, so we have to fix this up.

Immanuel Kant and englightenment movement from 1700's to 1800's is closer to being God than any God in the bible. But that's just my opinion.

join