Originally posted by AtlantisAgain
He mentions Mt. Ararat, the anomaly, and the "Seals" that investigated the "ship" and brought out artifacts.
I think he's the only source for this story. Ron Wyatt said he investigated the "ark" and brought back artifacts but that he didn't get inside
it. Given that it's a solid lump of rock, it's doubtful anyone got inside.
He said that the flood/Noah's Ark happened around 12,000 years ago. He doesn't say anything about what caused the flood. I'm very curious as
to what could have possibly caused such a global cataclysm. Does anyone have any ideas or links to theories as to what caused the Great
There is no evidence of a worldwide flood. 12,000 years ago is the end of the last ice age. Sea levels rose... but very slowly (a foot or two per
year.) There is an urban legend that "all cultures have a flood myth"... but that's just an urban legend. Many cultures (the Inuit and Inupiat
for two) don't have any such tale.
By the way, I was also fascinated by his statement that Nibiru has a protective shield around it (Dyson's Sphere) and that the Annunaki may
try to do the same to the Earth to help us along for when cosmic forces become too great here (they may not also and just let things flow
You should have been amused to the point of hilarity.
* "Nibiru" is a "throne name" or title for Marduk (kind of like "Mr. President")
* we have astronomical tablets that the Sumerians wrote on. They didn't name any planet "Nibiru", and the only planets they record are Mercury
through Saturn. They didn't know of Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, Sedna, etc.
* Any planet with a "dyson's sphere" around it would appear to be several times its real size. Astronomers have found Pluto (which is smaller than
our moon)... and found it nearly a century ago. We found several other planets equally small, some of which have a longer "year" than 3,000 Earth
Years. So astronomers should be able to spot (either by its blanking out or by its brightness) something that's very large, even if it's far
* the Sumerians didn't believe the Annunaki were advanced beings. It's the name for a group of gods (the younger ones) and they were a lazy bunch
who "invented" humans to go dig for gold for them (aliens would have built robots and would have slurped up all the gold on Earth very easily.
Better yet, they would have gone to the stars in the galaxy (and universe) who are forming gold at their heart and just taken the gold there.
* The Sumerian tales of the Annunaki show that the Annunaki had the same things as the rulers of the Sumerian cities.
For information on what we really know about the Sumerians and their religion and gods, check this out:
I wonder if this has anything to do with the prophecy that the Earth will experience several days of darkness(?).
Hadn't seen that one. One of the books of the Bible talks about darkness at one of the famous battles and again at Jesus' death. I think that the
general consensus is that this represents an eclipse.