It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Dean interview - Nibiru 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Wasn't sure where to place this thread.

I just finished watching Bob Dean's Project Camelot interview regarding Nibiru, 2012, ET's, etc. which was fantastic! A lot of topics here!

www.youtube.com...

He mentions Mt. Ararat, the anomaly, and the "Seals" that investigated the "ship" and brought out artifacts. He said that the flood/Noah's Ark happened around 12,000 years ago. He doesn't say anything about what caused the flood. I'm very curious as to what could have possibly caused such a global cataclysm. Does anyone have any ideas or links to theories as to what caused the Great Flood?

By the way, I was also fascinated by his statement that Nibiru has a protective shield around it (Dyson's Sphere) and that the Annunaki may try to do the same to the Earth to help us along for when cosmic forces become too great here (they may not also and just let things flow naturally). I wonder if this has anything to do with the prophecy that the Earth will experience several days of darkness(?).

Pretty fascinating stuff!

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AtlantisAgain

I haven't watched the video yet as I wanted to take a moment first to post on your thread to hopefully keep it going as I'm sure it could yield some interesting conversation. I love Bob Dean anyway. He's pretty hot for a guy his age. Thanks for the link.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AtlantisAgain
He mentions Mt. Ararat, the anomaly, and the "Seals" that investigated the "ship" and brought out artifacts.

I think he's the only source for this story. Ron Wyatt said he investigated the "ark" and brought back artifacts but that he didn't get inside it. Given that it's a solid lump of rock, it's doubtful anyone got inside.

He said that the flood/Noah's Ark happened around 12,000 years ago. He doesn't say anything about what caused the flood. I'm very curious as to what could have possibly caused such a global cataclysm. Does anyone have any ideas or links to theories as to what caused the Great Flood?

There is no evidence of a worldwide flood. 12,000 years ago is the end of the last ice age. Sea levels rose... but very slowly (a foot or two per year.) There is an urban legend that "all cultures have a flood myth"... but that's just an urban legend. Many cultures (the Inuit and Inupiat for two) don't have any such tale.

By the way, I was also fascinated by his statement that Nibiru has a protective shield around it (Dyson's Sphere) and that the Annunaki may try to do the same to the Earth to help us along for when cosmic forces become too great here (they may not also and just let things flow naturally).

You should have been amused to the point of hilarity.
* "Nibiru" is a "throne name" or title for Marduk (kind of like "Mr. President")
* we have astronomical tablets that the Sumerians wrote on. They didn't name any planet "Nibiru", and the only planets they record are Mercury through Saturn. They didn't know of Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, Sedna, etc.
* Any planet with a "dyson's sphere" around it would appear to be several times its real size. Astronomers have found Pluto (which is smaller than our moon)... and found it nearly a century ago. We found several other planets equally small, some of which have a longer "year" than 3,000 Earth Years. So astronomers should be able to spot (either by its blanking out or by its brightness) something that's very large, even if it's far away.
* the Sumerians didn't believe the Annunaki were advanced beings. It's the name for a group of gods (the younger ones) and they were a lazy bunch who "invented" humans to go dig for gold for them (aliens would have built robots and would have slurped up all the gold on Earth very easily. Better yet, they would have gone to the stars in the galaxy (and universe) who are forming gold at their heart and just taken the gold there.
* The Sumerian tales of the Annunaki show that the Annunaki had the same things as the rulers of the Sumerian cities.

For information on what we really know about the Sumerians and their religion and gods, check this out: home.comcast.net...

I wonder if this has anything to do with the prophecy that the Earth will experience several days of darkness(?).

Hadn't seen that one. One of the books of the Bible talks about darkness at one of the famous battles and again at Jesus' death. I think that the general consensus is that this represents an eclipse.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AtlantisAgain

I have seen it briefly, but if you have seen John Lear interviewed by PC, he too speaks of nibiru,it is the funniest thing,he first states that there is no nibiru and he keeps talking about alot of wierd stuff,like ww3 and moon/mars bases. Yet, later in the interview when asked about nibiru again, he say: I would'nt worry about it, we're gonna get help.
What does that mean? are these people talking about the same thing?
Does this have anything to do with the everything that we are a part of, only that it is time for us to see and understand?

I am refering to the 'new' theory of Jupiter igniting wich ofcourse can't be visualy confirmed until jupiter is out from behind the sun (ofcourse some one claim jupiter is not behind the sun now) for us to see with our own eyes if it is true or false.Some ppl say it is lenseflare already, I say balloon but others think swampgas.

I have read and seen alot information on this topic,I cant figure out what is true and what is not. For sure all the Ufo's and Aliens stuff I have not seen with my own eyes,so not easy to believe in all that, but if as much as 1% of all I have gathered is true, then we are in for a ride we sure as pie going to remember for centuries...

If all of this is one gigantic event that takes place over a period of a few years, it will truly be spetacular to behold either way it may turn out..

top topics

join