It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA photograph pyramid on moon.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Image found at 6:53

Apollo 17 NASA Lunar photograph AS17-136-20680 which purportedly shows a sunstruck over-exposed frame has now been reexamined with new contrasting techniques and appears to show a pyramid.

Any more info out there on this one?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I have a copy of the original "washed out pick".

The question i have is did NASA re-release this or did the author of the YT vid tweak the thing in photoshop? I've always thought it was a convincing photo in its original state becasue you can clearly see the outline of the pyramid through the white noise. I'll do some work for a little bit and put up a print of the original so we don't have to keep using the video for referance. good post, be back momentarily.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

I would love to have a pic posted, stupid work computers don't allow video streaming

I have long thought there would be artificial structures on the moon, ever since i read the report that states the moon is older than the earth.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Thanks karl 12 for posting the video.
W3RLIED2 I'll be checking back for those please post a before and after.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

It's clearly the same picture, but the pyramid has always been visable. Just becasue NASA listed it as a "blank frame" or whatever doesn't mean squat. It's obvious there's a structure there. Further proves to myself that we've been bold faced lied to about whats really up on our planets moon.
I wish John Lear was here still.

ED-- sorry for external link, not enough upload space. If any of you guys have more upload space feel free to take it and re-post if necesary.

[edit on 31-1-2009 by W3RLIED2]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Starts and flags from me!

Here is something i put up on youtube a few months back.
I am posting both the video AND my ATS thread.

UFO MOON ROADS

Very good research and thumbs up to the producer of the pyramid video!!!

GEORGETHEGREEK]

[edit on 31/1/2009 by GEORGETHEGREEK]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

It's clearly the same picture, but the pyramid has always been visable. Just becasue NASA listed it as a "blank frame" or whatever doesn't mean squat. It's obvious there's a structure there. Further proves to myself that we've been bold faced lied to about whats really up on our planets moon.
I wish John Lear was here still.

ED-- sorry for external link, not enough upload space. If any of you guys have more upload space feel free to take it and re-post if necesary.

Ive got unlimited hosting space, just get me the image and I can post it.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

photobucket image has vanished!!!!!!!
Get the image spreaded around!!!!!!!!

[edit on 31/1/2009 by GEORGETHEGREEK]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
pretty decent case my friend...S&F. I am not a moon conspiracist by any stretch...but you got the wheels turning.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

one is Triangular Pyramid Anomaly.These photos (allegedly) come from the ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization), not from NASA or the ESA.

Source

On November 26, the indigenous Terrain Mapping Camera, which was first activated on October 29, 2008, took shots of peaks along with carters.According to media reports "This came as a surprise to ISRO officials"

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Sorry guys. my image hosting is giving me hell, and so is my ATS upload space. Making some e-mails and u2u's to get the side by side up for everyone to see old and new. It will happen asap. Thanks for the patience.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

ok!

You have my contact.
I have to go now but i will bring it up as soon as i am back if its not allready posted by some of the other felows!

Be well!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Here is the image AS17-135-20689, with the "pyramid". The photo is interesting:

Link to photo at Apollo 17 Lunar Surface Journal:
www.hq.nasa.gov...

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60
Here is the image AS17-135-20689, with the "pyramid". The photo is interesting:

Link to photo at Apollo 17 Lunar Surface Journal:
www.hq.nasa.gov...

I think Indian moon pyramid is more clear then Nasa image

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Here you go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Thanks for the help, George.

line 2.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Just wanted to mention that when looking at the AS17 photo with the "pyramid", it is important to remember that there is no way of knowing how big this feature is.

There are no referance points which can be used to estimate the hight of it. So the "pyramid" may just as easily be an angular rock lying on the ground.

Just some food for thought.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
This is something covered by William Cooper, in his Behold A Pale Horse lecture.
There are NASA pubs. that show the pyramids, as well as other pictures, such as "We Discovered Alien Bases on The Moon" and another simmalar one I cant remember the tiltle too.

Amazingly though, there is photographic evidence (proof) that there is in fact a large Christian CROSS on the moon, near the pyramids. I believe a picture can be seen in the Behold A Pale Horse lecture on Google Video.

edit just to say that the cross in the picture appears to be much larger then the pyramid behind it, if I remember correctly.

[edit on 31-1-2009 by ats__fan039]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
From what I see, it only resembles a pyramid. Oh well...really doesn't matter what someone who thinks logical thinks...right...you people will only see what you want..
. It most likely is some natural formation on the moon that resembles a pyramid. Have you ever thought that NASA covering or hiding certain images from the people is for one reason and one reason only. They see things that resembles certain earth bound objects and decide to hide them because of people like the OP, they think it will cause a something in people to come to conclusions that just aren't there. And rather than having to screen stupid questions from these people, they would rather hide it because they know no matter what reason they give...it will never be good enough for you people. You will continue to live in your own worlds.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join