It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Martial Law coming ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
... or is the tin foil wrapped too tight ?

It seems that something foul is defiantly in the air. Looking at the news lately at what is happening I seem to think that it might indeed be.

1. HR 645 - Basically just a bill to fund and staff FEMA Emergency Camps.

These camps I would believe are already built or the construction has already been funded - www.nytimes.com...
2. HR 675 Authority to arm DoD Officers (Civilian)and allow them to serve warrants and make arrests.
www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h111-675
3. Obama's Agenda to create his own Civilian National Defense Force.
4. Obama's agenda to create local intel agencies.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DanTheMan2009

Nah its not gonna be here for awhile. At this rate we'll just slowly pass abunch of legislation till we're neck high in it. Then a huge disaster will happen, people will freak out. Ask for goverment hand outs, itll get out of hand. THEN martial law will be enforced.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I'm not surprised that they're ramping up their ability to detain and prosecute individuals on a growing scale. (i.e using DoD civilians) but marshall law could only be implemented if the populace starts to riot in large numbers and to generally be causing anarchy within several states and hundreds of cities.

And in that case, there are far more of us than there are of them. I think they might be preparing for a draft really for the upcoming wars they intend to start around the country to further the idea of a OWG.

Now i do know for a fact that eventually people will be rioting in the streets against they're governments all around the world, but by then we'll have justification for our actions in protecting our rights as human beings.

We have just cause right now, just not enough global momentum. Let's just all wait for them to mess up really bad. It'll happen....sadly...most likely very soon.

join