It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans 'will be implanted with microchips

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Humans 'will be implanted with microchips

news.ninemsn.com.au

All Australians could be implanted with microchips for tracking and identification within the next two or three generations, a prominent academic says.

Michael G Michael from the University of Wollongong's School of Information Systems and Technology, has coined the term "uberveillance" to describe the emerging trend of all-encompassing surveillance.

"Uberveillance is not on the outside looking down, but on the inside looking out through a microchip that is embedded in our bodies," Dr Michael told ninemsn.

Microchips are commonly implanted into animals to reveal identification details when scanned and similar devices have been used with Alzheimers patients.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Ok, So if your from Australia you had better take note of this article and maybe keep an eye on this guy.......

We all now this is planned for all the worlds sheeple but this is yet another article showing you the way things are headed...... Ozzies beware!!!! Maybe Aussie land will be the new test bed for future NWO projects?

news.ninemsn.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
HHAHAH man i dont think so. They're going to have to do a lot and i mean a LOT fushing on the general population for tis to happen. sure i can see some members doing it but sure as hell not all. MOst would rather stick to thier credit cards, etc.... I couldn't see my sister, mum or dad doing it. I myself........ MAY think different... but then again i plobably wouldn't either. depends how conveinient it is. I'm all for technology so if i's more conveinient and it doesn't interfere with my private personal information and is just like an eftpos card, credt card, then fine.... Whatever is easy. It doesn't mean i'm a devil worshipper hahahah

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
It could be used for security reasons first, after that they can take more of your liberty for more "security".

They can also make this as the new way to buy and pay. No more money, credit cards, checks. You won't have a choice unless you don't want to buy anything for your whole life.

The VeriChip even has it's own website where they offer "security". You know what comes next.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Well it's about time, dammit. I've been waiting for my chips since 2001.

Do we get a lifetime supply of cola?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
"within the next two or three generations"
i think someone should lay off the coffee

top topics

join