It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Aliens Gay?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Well since everyone else is asking "Are Aliens.." questions heres one that puzzles me, since we humans have 2 sexes yet a proportion prefer the other gender (no political statements here! I encourage a live & let live theory in my life!) I wonder if Alien species have similar phenomenon? I should say the word 'gay' itself shouldnt exist..its just a label we apply to a certain behaviors perhaps the Aliens don't have any such labels?
What do YOU think?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
no

they are G(R)AY

well, who knows, maybe they are hermaphrodites?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Depends on how you mean gay. If aliens have males and females then you can bet your arse there's gonna be those picking the same sex, for some reason or another... The animals on this planet shows us this isnt a unique human behaviour.

That said, I'm sure the Space Pope will still frown upon it.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by atsbeliever

Depending on the Alien Species/race, I think it may go in different directions. In a species that has Male and Female as sexes, there would most logically be differing orientations indeed. Some species may, however, be higly Androgyneous, or even have SEVERAL types of sexes and genders, and in those cases, it is simply all up to debate.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by merka

hehe space pope

I see no reason why there shouldn't be gfay aliens. To them,we're aliens,and we have poofyness,so why wouldn't they? It's all way too random for it not to happen,is what I guess I'm trying to say.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Hi, inquisitive persons.

To know about ETs reproduction, see

www.alienmindbook.org...

You can D/L that book:
Alien Mind
The Thought and Behavior of Aliens.

I did read it all. VERY interresting ! !

Blue skies.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Considering the ammount of anal probes that people honestly seriously believe ET is using on them during abductions I would say yes aliens are very gay. I went to a MUFON meeting once just for the fun of it, I learned nothing, it was like going to a national-enquirer meeting, since they assumed everyone there believed in the 42 whatever different aliens they assumed everyone there was gullible basically, and they showed a slideshow that I could come up with in google images, the slideshow basically looked like this:

images.google.com...

Every fake alien pics paraded as if it were real.

Anyway I went to the restroom only to hear a guy telling another guy about the anal probe the aliens used on him, he sounded very upset, sounds pretty gay to me. Maybe we've only been visited by one race of aliens, the homosexual kind, maybe the true secret of the roswell aliens is their sexual orientation, maybe they need our reproductive bodies because they all went gay and evolved into in-fertile beings, who need to adopt human babies.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus

Considering the ammount of anal probes that people honestly seriously believe ET is using on them during abductions I would say yes aliens are very gay. I went to a MUFON meeting once just for the fun of it, I learned nothing, it was like going to a national-enquirer meeting, since they assumed everyone there believed in the 42 whatever different aliens they assumed everyone there was gullible basically, and they showed a slideshow that I could come up with in google images, the slideshow basically looked like this:

images.google.com...

Every fake alien pics paraded as if it were real.

Anyway I went to the restroom only to hear a guy telling another guy about the anal probe the aliens used on him, he sounded very upset, sounds pretty gay to me. Maybe we've only been visited by one race of aliens, the homosexual kind, maybe the true secret of the roswell aliens is their sexual orientation, maybe they need our reproductive bodies because they all went gay and evolved into in-fertile beings, who need to adopt human babies.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by atsbeliever
Well since everyone else is asking "Are Aliens.." questions heres one that puzzles me, since we humans have 2 sexes yet a proportion prefer the other gender (no political statements here! I encourage a live & let live theory in my life!) I wonder if Alien species have similar phenomenon? I should say the word 'gay' itself shouldnt exist..its just a label we apply to a certain behaviors perhaps the Aliens don't have any such labels?
What do YOU think?

As far as i know, only the Antarians are. Their whole society is predominantly based on homosexuality. The only time females and males get together is for offspring.

Even the Pleadians might be considered to have an "alternative" sexuality and sexual orientation. See i've read that the female Pleadians can get pregnant during the whole year, but that the males can only get pregnant only in a particular period of the year .. WAIT, wait! Males getting pregnant!? Yeah, that's what i have read anyway.

Another thing, Antarians (from what i know) were one of the species that were designing the human genome ... Could it be, maybe just maybe, they tweaked a few genes in our genetic structure so today we have lesbian women and gay men? Just assuming tho .. (but if you were looking for an answer why your gay, there ya go! lol)

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Absurd, I would image the Alien in question would debate the reasoning behind being gay.

If it serves no purpose besides emotional gratification then I would imagine they wouldn't be interested.

top topics

join