It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Tells Putin US Ready To ‘Take Down’ Federal Reserve, Warns Of Violent Unrest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
How sweet would this be if it was true? Of course this comes from Sorcha Faal, so that lowers the chances, but who knows? Obama is promising to release the "Big Bang" economic recovery plan next week.

Obama Tells Putin US Ready To ‘Take Down’ Federal Reserve, Warns Of Violent Unrest

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Poorly researched.
Very poorly written.
Quite biased in overall view.

I'll believe it when it happens. The author of that piece is simply tapping away at a keyboard and actually saying and presenting nothing of any real substance.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Your thread smelled strongly of Sorcha and it is.

Confirmed, it's from the Internet Hoax Queen Sorcha Faal (aka David Booth).

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Who gave you a flag for this piece? *shakes head*

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
From what I've picked up with my time here at ATS is never, ever believe anything from Sorcha Faal.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
people should be docked points for posting threads linked to sorcha faal

geez,,,,when will we learn

and it makes ATS look less legitimate everytime someone posts this stuff

i come hear to learn and such ,,,not read total nonsense

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I always wonder if Sorcha Faal lives in an alternate reality; a different world where all her stories are occurring. I am yet to see one that has yet to materialize. It does make for a great movie script or science fiction.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
If you are going to ever get out of this economic mess this would be a good starting point. Anything short of this does not really address the problem. I agree Sorcha is not a reliable source, but i must also say that i seea whole bunch of crap on these boards that is much less beleivable.

Abe Lincoln
JFK
Obama?

All believers of the government being able to issue their own money. Only time will tell.

Also, Obama has said repeatedly that "those who desire to destroy us, will be defeated". It has been argued long and hard on these boards that the fedral reserve and the bankers behind them, indeed are trying to destroy us.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Actually, she/he is not far from the truth. It may not happen right away, but it will happen. I am 100% sure of it.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
rumors like this is why people don't believe anything and aren't preparing. I wish people would stick to the truth

new topics

top topics

join