It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's your personality type? (Myers-Briggs)

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Another INTP/INTJ here. Due to the field I work in I've taken this test several times. Usually I fall out slightly on the P side, but sometimes lean more to the J side. The INT part, however, is quite strong (68/89/89) and doesn't change.

So I guess I'm only a part time Mastermind.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Heike

I was INFJ
Introvert- 78
Intuitive- 12
Feeling- 38
Judging-33

Apparantly I am "The Counsellor". Quite apt given I work as a Tarot reader giving life guidance via the cards !

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
INFP here.
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
11 50 75 44

I took the test a second time and the only thing that changed was the intuitive and feeling went down slightly.
It is definitely interesting reading stuff that seems to just relate directly to you.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Your Type is
ENFP
Strength of the preferences %

Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
67 38 50 11

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:
distinctively expressed extravert

moderately expressed intuitive personality

moderately expressed feeling personality

slightly expressed perceiving personality

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I took the test. I AM totally----an INTJ ! The detailed description is -most- accurate for me. I found nothing in it, that I disagreed with about myself.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Interesting post, thanks for sharing the link...

Your Type is:
INFJ

Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging

67 75 12 33

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I've taken these tests before. I walk the line between INTP and INTJ. Some of the INTP things nail me so absolutely, it's creepy.

Other INTP's feel free to check out this site.

External Link

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I'm keeping an eye on this thread!

And will do an update sometime soon

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
INTJ, 22,12,25,67. Slightly Expressed Introverted, Slightly Expressed Intuitive, Moderately Expressed Thinking, Distinctively Expressed Judging.
The Scientist.

This is interesting! I took this several years ago in a Personal Developement course in college, but I don't remember the results.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Mastermind (INTJ)

And this profiling tool is supposed to be accurate in some way?

I doubt it.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Hello everyone, finally a little update on the query

(Sorry it took longer than expected
)

+INTJ (The Scientist) - 53 -

+INFJ (The Protector) - 41 -

+INFP (The Idealist) - 29 -

+INTP (The Thinker) - 25 -

+ENTJ (The Executive) - 23 -

+ENFJ (The Giver) - 12 -

+ENFP (The Inspirer) - 11 -

+ENTP (The Visionary) - 8 -

+ISTJ (The Duty Fullfiler) - 7 -

+ISTP (The Mechanic) - 6 -

+ESFJ (The Caregiver) - 2 -

+ESTP (The Doer) - 2 -

+ISFP (The Artist) - 2 -

+ISFJ (The Nurturer) - 1 -

+ESTJ (The Guardian) - 1 -

+ESFP (The Performer) - 1 -

----------------
So, yeah "The Scientists" are taking the lead in here

[edit on 8/3/09 by plutoxgirl]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
ok im an INTP ...THe Thinker

For the INTP, it is extremely important that ideas and facts are expressed correctly and succinctly. They are likely to express themselves in what they believe to be absolute truths. Sometimes, their well thought-out understanding of an idea is not easily understandable by others, but the INTP is not naturally likely to tailor the truth so as to explain it in an understandable way to others. The INTP may be prone to abandoning a project once they have figured it out, moving on to the next thing. It's important that the INTP place importance on expressing their developed theories in understandable ways. In the end, an amazing discovery means nothing if you are the only person who understands it.

The INTP is usually very independent, unconventional, and original. They are not likely to place much value on traditional goals such as popularity and security. They usually have complex characters, and may tend to be restless and temperamental. They are strongly ingenious, and have unconventional thought patterns which allows them to analyze ideas in new ways. Consequently, a lot of scientific breakthroughs in the world have been made by the INTP.

The INTP is at his best when he can work on his theories independently. When given an environment which supports his creative genius and possible eccentricity, the INTP can accomplish truly remarkable things. These are the pioneers of new thoughts in our society

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Your Type is:

ENTJ - Fieldmarshal

Extraverted 11
Intuitive 75
Thinking 1
Judging 1

You are:
slightly expressed extravert
distinctively expressed intuitive personality
slightly expressed thinking personality
slightly expressed judging personality

Well! Fieldmarshal type! - maybe I need to take the test again!

[edit on 8-3-2009 by Chevalerous]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
INTJ

Trying to anticipate every contingency, Masterminds never set off on their current project without a Plan A firmly in mind, but they are always prepared to switch to Plan B or C or D if need be.

This is exactly what I told my youngest when she was planning her college choices. Thankfully she was accepted by her "A" choice.

Masterminds are highly theoretical, but they insist on looking at all available data before they embrace an idea, and they are suspicious of any statement that is based on shoddy research, or that is not checked against reality.

Pretty much describes me to a T but being a woman I think I am more emotional than the overall picture suggests. There were questions I could have gone either way with.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
INFJ - This was an interesting test. I found I scored high on the intuitive part, and I think that sort of fits for me. Also, the careers mentioned really are up my alley. I love to write, albeit as a hobby, and I'm a nurse for a profession. That fits my caring, healing aspect. Interesting to see what everyone else turned out as as well. It didn't have down that I love playing poker though...LOL But, I think that highly involves my intuitive side as well!!!

p.s. - If anyone has a chance to see my poetry entry called "Past Lives" I'd so appreciate it! It's under the poetry contest "Reminisce about days of old". Thanks if you happen to read it!

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Add one more to The Protector! INFJ here

22, 38, 38, 1

I remember taking this some time ago, but I always forget what it says. Thanks for the link.

Gala

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
ISFJ
Introverted Sensing Feeling Judging
22 1 25 1 Guardian hmmmmmm ............seems to fit well

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
So funny to run across this here. I just took this test for one of my classes.

I'm an INFJ
56 12 62 11
"Counselor"

I thought it was pretty accurate to my personality. I also thought it was interesting how many other INFJ's there were around here, especially considering that we're a rarer type in the general population.

I am also new here (sort of). Lurked for a long time, this is my first post.

That's an introvert for ya!

Cool thread! Interesting stuff!

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
ENFJ

Extraverted-22
Intuitive- 50
Feeling- 25
Judging- 22
----

I got the same results from an app on facebook, but that one went on to say;

Openness - 81%
Conscientiousness - 73%
Extraversion - 75%
Agreeableness - 75%
Neuroticism - 31%

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Myers-Briggs is awesome! I'm an INFP- driven to help people and make the world a better place. I'm a Licensed Massage Therapist, perfect fit!

And talk about digging out the truth and finding the meaning to things, that's absolutely hugely important! This paired with feeling right about everything in the end is what ties it all together.

Can definitely be hard on myself, this just means that besides loving others, it's always important to remember to love yourself too! It's not that INFP's can't love themselves, it's just that we want to put others before ourselves and so we don't put as much energy into "caring" for ourself in the end. All of that can be improved upon though and with constant awareness balance can be achieved in this. Who else out there is an INFP?

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join