It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel hopes to colonize parts of Iraq as 'Greater Israel'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Israel hopes to colonize parts of Iraq as 'Greater Israel'

onlinejournal.com

Israeli expansionists, their intentions to take full control of the West Bank and the Gaza Strip and permanently keep the Golan Heights of Syria and expand into southern Lebanon already well known, also have their eyes on parts of Iraq considered part of a biblical “Greater Israel.”

Israel reportedly has plans to relocate thousands of Kurdish Jews from Israel, including expatriates from Kurdish Iran, to the Iraqi cities of Mosul and Nineveh under the guise of religious pilgrimages to ancient Jewish religious shrines. According to Kurdish sources, the Israelis are secretly working with the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) to carry out the integration of Kurdish and other Jews into areas of Iraq under control of the KRG.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I have a hard time believing the allegations behind this story but I would like to share it to ATS anyways. I think the kurds enjoy a relatively peaceful life in the north of iraq and possess quite significant reserves of oil, it would make sense for israeli expansionists to own land there but probably not try to annex parts of Iraq.

onlinejournal.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
That was an interesting read....S&F.

I don't agree with what he has to say. I'd like to know his "sources"....Has Mr.Madsen interviewed any Israelis that envision a take over...or is this conjecture reporting on his part?

Anyway, most of his publications are about a Zionist Agenda.

I don't see Israel ever expanding its borders in our lifetime... it appears they have quite the struggle for the nation to merely survive.

spell check

[edit on 30-1-2009 by deenamarie53]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Kind of interesting. Once they kicked Saddam out how all of these agendas just seem to majically fall into place over time. Makes me sick really.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Hasn't anyone ever wondered why Israel still remains the only country in the world with no defined borders?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
An online journal, no credible sources, no evidence... The article could claim that the Israelis are planning to colonize the moon and it would have the same level of validity.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
This article is way beyond idiotic. It is in his own land. I would like to see how Israeli Jews from Kurdistan would be forced to go back and "colonize" Iraq. All 150000 of them. Colonize Iraq with 28000000 people. Not to mention that there is no border between Israel and Iraq.
What i find puzzling is that there are people who would believe it. Tell them that Israel will colonize China using Chinese Jews - and they probably would believe it too. And this is unbelievable to me. Anyone can say anything bad, menacing, negative, horrible about Israel and some people would still believe it.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I don't think it's so much of an agenda as it is just a common desire of people you'll find in any country or religion.

Every group of people has those within it that want the group to expand, to conquer.

All this article has done is pointed out the obvious.

The part that matters is whether those with a thirst to steal from other groups has any real power, or not.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Israelis 'using Kurds to build power base'

Israeli military and intelligence operatives are active in Kurdish areas of Iran, Syria and Iraq, providing training for commando units and running covert operations that could further destabilise the entire region, according to a report in the New Yorker magazine.

The article was written by Seymour Hersh, the Pulitzer Prize-winning reporter who exposed the abuse scandal in Abu Ghraib. It is sourced primarily to unnamed former and current intelligence officials in Israel, the United States and Turkey...

Intel Brief, an intelligence newsletter produced by former CIA chiefs, noted early this month that the Israeli actions are placing increasing stress on their relationship with Turkey, which was already strained over the war. "The Turks are increasingly concerned by the expanding Israeli presence in Kurdistan and alleged encouragement of Kurdish ambitions to create an independent state."

www.guardian.co.uk...

Israel is interested in the entire region. Its meglomeniacal activities extents to Iraq with numerous intelligence officials and Arabic speaking interrogators arriving with the US forces.

There also been a long presence of Israeli soldiers in the northern sector of Iraq. The US and Uk have conveniently isolated a third of Iraq for governance by the Kurds. The Israelis have been training Peshmerger Kurds in commando tactics and using them in Turkey, Iraq and Iran to cause instability.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky
I don't think it's so much of an agenda as it is just a common desire of people you'll find in any country or religion.

Every group of people has those within it that want the group to expand, to conquer.

I suppose you are somewhat correct.

In the U.S. in the 1700's and 1800's it was called 'Manifest Destiny' - the right of the U.S. to own all the land between the Atlantic and Pacific oceans.

Based on current economies, the people in a 'Greater Israel' would be far better off than the average citizen in a muslim country.

[edit on 1/31/2009 by centurion1211]

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I love this post. This is what Political nominee's are dodging. Israel is the bullseye of all the military advancement and fighting going on in world war 2 and the war on terror. israel is at the heart of it all. The greater Israel is an idea that israel is expanding. Israel is colonizing more and more land. The reason muslim countries are deemed terrorist by these judeochristian nazi's is because part of the muslims lands need to be confiscated and stolen from muslims in order to complete the Greater Israel as it includes those lands in it.

Why doesn't more people talk about Israel. Its because the whole point of ATS and other disinfo program is to keep it out of the picture and focus on economy and other things that are in their control and blind everyone from what these money and power and control of banks is funding. a war for the greater israel. A war world a world government controlled from the holy land

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Yeah.... that seems like a plan. and its been going on for a very long time.Nile to Ferat is been on the table for a while. and we have to admit that there have been some Achivements as well. but how far this insanity will go on depends on actions of countries like the US, Iran, Russia, China, UK, and Saudi arabia. And belive me if any of them does not wish this to happen ,it wont. unless there is something for all of them in it! as for the poor Iraqis and kurds and any other nation in between are concerned,, well who cares about them as long as we all get our share of the pie!. yes guys it has come to this,,, eat or be eaten. oh... and happy freaking new year by the way.long waited 2012 is finally here. goody....cheers...

new topics

top topics

join