It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Inconvenient Debt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I found this video and because is perfectly illustrates our current financial problems I thought I would post it for all to see.

It’s truly staggering what the criminals in Washington are doing to this country.

Enjoy

An Inconvenient Debt

Please flag and help spread the world!

[edit on 30-1-2009 by LiquidMirage]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Excellent post...people need to wake up to this government-created crisis before it's too late if it's not too late already. Other threads speak of the need to buy precious metals which is sound advice but don't forget to stock up on what COULD prove to be the most valuable metals of all very soon...cold steel and lead! This is not meant to be funny. I'm dead serious when I urge all of you not already sufficiently stocked up with firearms, ammunition and high-capacity magazines to do so right away. Gold coins cannot be used to fend off those intent on doing harm to you and your family. Don't count on anyone but yourself and your own inner circle to protect and defend the ones you love should the thin thread of civilization suddenly break. This is not tinfoil hat rantings folks, this is a very real possibility.

God bless the United States Constitution and those that will defend it.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
to the last poster...it's MORE than gov't it is COLLUSION between the Gov't of many nations and the dominating financial influences and leverage (that this group has over congress thru lobbyists as well as former banking sector execs. taking posts in gov't ) i.e fox's guarding the henhouse....paulson, geithner stock up on FOOD and Silver/Gold and have A gun for protection (can't hurt)

the PowerZ knew there was some sort of collapse looming.......go back thousands of years.......fractional reserve lending and fiat currency's do not maintain stability for long.....this is not rocket science....they are great planners........they planned and are using the inevitable collapse (which was made worse by blowing a nearly world wide housing bubble at the end) to use the inevitable reaction "to do something".......to do as they planned as use this to there advantage to try and wage CLASS WARFARE and prizatize the profits and socialize the losses during this "were trying to fix it stage" with the benefit of being able to privately intend to sustain THERE standard of living thru bailouts yet publicly act like they are trying to help "main street" and since this is uncharted territory that is there excuse for not living up to there "public intentions".......they are also creating the socio-economic infrastructure (lower standard of living....soon to be close to third world style) that generations to follow will be encassed upon ........with there (the powerZ) power and wealth sustained and probably growing

a wild card in the next few years will be food prices, shortages, and the chance this may be leveraged into willfully accepting the changez to come that will always be described in the most optomistic marketing terms to minimize dissent and stem revolutionary talk

We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries." -- David Rockefeller

[edit on 31-1-2009 by cpdaman]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Yes...Absolutely outrageous. And it is set to get worse with Obama's spending wishlist. Check this little diddy out:

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I've posted this video in another thread a few days ago in the 'Global Meltdown' category. It didn't get much attention
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 1-2-2009 by David9176]

top topics

join