It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird dreams of my ex girlfriend... just *I* didnt dream them....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Lately, I just seem to spend more and more time in the twilight zone. Mebbe I need to look for a rental...... And so, here I am in the gray Area ( I hope). Again.

A friend of mine described a dream of my ex g/f ( she described her) being with some guy in a quite intimate way, and she NEVER dreams stuff like that... And then, this guy morphs into me, And when that happens, I backed away, and left, with my ex following me and crying.

What's happened here is this person, who has NEVER met my ex- has seen her, described her to me, and felt EVERYTHING I do when I have a dream about my ex. She also told me she felt 'very threatened' by my ex's appearance, and was literally afraid of POing her. I asked as non leading a set of questions as I could. I got height, weight, hair, hair color- she said she couldn't see her eyes for an eye color. She described what my reaction would be if she ever came back to me to a T. I would refuse this woman completely.

The conditions this dream happened: this person was put under unusual stress that day, and more right before bed. These are sometimes the conditions I end up with an 'ex' dream.

So, the following theories come to mind: a) my ex is a practicing witch. b) My ex is still a witch, but she wants me back with her. c) or just lonely and miserable- which is why this other person got put thru the wringer. d) It's a demon/ weird inter dimensional being having a good laugh. e) add your own.

Now, also with a good theory, I will need a way to combat it, especially if she's doing witchcraft. Prayer doesn't, and has not helped me rid myself of this for 2 decades. I am not one to try or perform counter witchcraft.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Is your friend your current girlfriend or wants to be? If that is the case, then it is possible that she is threatened by your ex. Having not seen her, your friend assumes that your ex is attractive so she dreams of an attractive person as your ex.

While there are biological constants in beauty, there are also age related, social and racial ideas of beauty specific to particular communities and social groups. Assuming that your new friend, yourself and your ex share similar commonalities, the subconscious assumption of your friend will be in all probabilities an accurate reflection of what your girlfriend vaguely resembles.

Now if your friend was to describe certain specifics like a mole, its shape and location, then my friend, you may be having your leg pulled. Perhaps she saw a photo, or maybe some else described your ex to her?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

The unconcious mind is a powerful thing. Don't underestimate.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

She did describe specifics- but described them of when she was younger. I never gave her a good idea of how she looked, And in fact, hardly mentioned her except with certain euphemisms ATS wont let me repeat.

What throws me is this other person never, EVER had a dream like this til recently. She's been thinking about us relationship wise, And this was right out of the blue.

I have also noticed another oddity- She also now dreams of going to Disney- and acts like I do when a Disney trip is close at hand. Only 5 times worse- like my feelings are being put thru a magnifying glass and projected on her.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I wish I could knew how to put pictures on my profile, I would put Heath Ledger Joker with card in hand. I think we know each other in a past life or something get strange feelings de -ja -vu. I studied lucid dreaming for 8 or 10 years, you know they got dictinaries on what these symbols could mean. Many with different interpretations.

top topics

join