It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

letters from terrorist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Bin laden issues a direct threat to the West: 'Anyone who tries to destroy our villages and cities, then we are going to destroy their villages and cities. Anyone who steals our fortunes, then we must destroy their economy. Anyone who kills our civilians, then we are going to kill their civilians.'

info on letter

another letter

orders to obama

I believe obama is in taking over the world

They are telling us they will deal with us later.....wtf.....ok guys lets just sit and wait how about that.....

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by freedomandliberty

Are you serious?

Do you really believe this?

Im not joking, im actually asking you this question in case you think im being offensive.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
LOL

ive just read that again, I thought you said Osama

Can you clear it up, you speaking about Obama or Osama?

[edit on 30-1-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
LOL

ive just read that again, I thought you said Osama

Can you clear it up, you speaking about Obama or Osama?

Whats the difference again?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
even if you were being offensive i would accept it. because people being offensive are people who argue there opinion the best.
I personally do believe this there is a letter i found a long time ago that talked about how the withdraw of our troops will bring the war onto our soil. i do believe all my links are correct, but it was stated at the verry begining of all this mess, in the same letter that said the war was going to be brought to us, that america has entered land holy to these people and it now is a religious war. Even bush announced that it was what it is and he said that he would try to fight it to the end even if america fails and that speach that he made that day, with all the corruption pardoned, i believe was as sincere as me telling you that america is in a crisis

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Ahhh, I get you now.

He has closed Guantanomo.

I have my own interpretation of who Obama is but that would derail your topic.

It is interesting that religion is trying in from all ends with this guy, I will say that.

If he makes peace in the middle east my alarm bells will burst my eardrums.

top topics

join