It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Block of ice containing body found in abandoned warehouse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Block of ice containing body found in abandoned warehouse

rawstory.com

Detroit authorities braved the cold Thursday, after the discovery of a man's body, frozen in a solid block of at the bottom of a frigid elevator shaft, deep within one of the city's abandoned warehouses.

According to an area reporter, several men, after making the macabre find, did not call police. Instead, they continued playing hockey in the building's iced-over basement, leaving it to one of their friends to place a call to the media days later.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Interesting that these people continued playing hockey and waited a few days to report the finding ... i'm afraid we'll be seeing a lot more stories like this where people discover dead bodies of possibly homeless people and keep on walking by or act like it's something normal ... i don't know just my opinion ... what has this world come too? there are people out there suffering and i'm guessing that it's just going to get worse due to the economic status of the world ... what is there to do? people i'm sure aren't donating more to the homeless shelters etc. cuz their more focused on their well-being then the population as a whole i don't know i can't say that i've been the best person either, but what do you think people could do in these hard times to help others in these trying financial times?

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

join