It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Letter to Long Grain Rice...WOW!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
If you want to keep defending an appointed, corrupt administration, that's your decission...

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Yes, your correct it is.
As such, its time to play ball.

seekerof

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
With what exactly, Seekerof? Where are the good points of this administration? The Iraq war lie? The 9/11 lie? The ONE month of jobs being created? The latter is pretty much your best bet...

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
ahhh.....let me tell you something.

its always easy to point out the negative things. Its easy to be critical. And it is easy to lie.....especially to an uneducated public.......... so never believe extremists............. be like me, a moderate...... because the truth is always somewhere in the middle.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I'm not blind, so I can't be a Republican. I'm not able to overlook massive gaps in credability, so I'm not a Bush Apologist.
Neutrality American style - you can only be like Sweden till somebody calls down an @ss whuppin'....then y'all gots to handle ya BINESS!

On a completely different note....has anyone checked the testosterone levels on Karen Hughs!?!

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 07:07 AM
link   
The levels, from what I have been told, are fairly significant BT.

seekerof

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
The levels, from what I have been told, are fairly significant BT.

seekerof

Watching the Daily Show last night.....half reading, half listening....then all of a sudden she laughs and I got the weirdest mental visual of a set of fleshy hairys falling out of her gym shorts while stretching!

She was at least 4 inches taller than Jon Stewart & broader at the shoulder. Also very scary when she trys to fake laugh....THAT reminded me of Cheney.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Whats there to wait for on BT verifying.....geezus, conspiracyplanet is running with it likes its on fire or something, according to Flinx.....oh, wait, did they "verify" it?

seekerof

Asking BT to "verify" his own post is like asking Michael Jackson to babysit your 12 year old son...you KNOW what's gonna happen......

The only verification acceptable would be from Ms Fitts.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
ohhh god! I can't believe some of you are taking this seriously.

The fact that some people simply latch on to ANYTHING anti Bush is kind of pathetic - I mean, hate Bush all you want, disagree with Iraq, but for god sakes, use a little common sense here. This is so obviously either A)fake or B) some kind of attack on Rice for a personal or political agenda that i started laughing half way through it............ sorry, but the Bush haters are gunna have to come up with something a little less bogus than that

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   
This is not an indicting document and it has no further information that would be pertinent to the ongoing congressional investigation.
It is really no different from any one elses' critical/scathing remarks concerning Dr. Rices' job performance/testimony.

What is abundantly clear is that the intelligence community in a pre-911 / post-cold war environment was woefully understaffed & underfunded.

Regarding "Point #1: You are a liar", here on ATS when a member makes a claim without references the whole ATS community is up in arms, yet we have this open letter saying that Dr. Rice is a liar, with only the circumstantial evidence offered that in June 2001 John Ashcroft began flying charter instead of commercial airlines due to a "security threat".

The second point of this letter "Point #2: Your motives are transparent" attempts to illustrate that Dr. Rice was part of an industrial profiteering conspiracy simply due to the money the defense and oil industry would stand to make in a post 9-11 world.
This conspiratorial link is packaged around these industries' political contributions to the republican 2004 reelection campaign.
It is important to note that these same industries are traditionally republican backers and there is no indication that they are any more-so due to 9-11.

The third point "Point #3: You are going down" insinuates that Dr. Rice knew that airplanes would be used as weapons, however the August 6th PDB that was released simply states that there was concern that aircraft could be hijacked with the implications that they would be used as a hostage/political ransom to facilitate release of muslim extremists here in the US.
There just isn't anything proven to back up this assertion.

The fouth point, "Point #4: You are guilty of criminal gross negligence" appears to be a cummulative judgement, the sum of an equation that includes the other three unsubstantiated points.
It is easy to render such a personal judgement, members of ATS on both sides of the fence do so everyday, but she fails to offer up any credible proof for such assertions.

There is nothing high profile about this letter, there is nothing of substance in this letter and there is nothing in this letter that will make a difference.

Those who would desire to detract from the administration will naturally try to get as much mileage as possible out this letter but the bottom line is that Ms. Fitts' letter is meant to incite rather to indict.

To that end it has been successful here in the ATS community but I dare say it has changed no one's mind, only fueled the fire for those against the administration and further disgusted those in favor of the administration.

No "wow" needed here...

[Edited on 13-4-2004 by intelgurl]

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction

Whats there to wait for on BT verifying.....geezus, conspiracyplanet is running with it likes its on fire or something, according to Flinx.....oh, wait, did they "verify" it?

seekerof

Asking BT to "verify" his own post is like asking Michael Jackson to babysit your 12 year old son...you KNOW what's gonna happen......

The only verification acceptable would be from Ms Fitts.

umm, Affirmative....did you read the 'whole' thread?
If so, your comments are what, in relation to BT's making this comment:

I'm verifying the emailed source, but wow & WOW!!

I was asking BT nothing when I mentioned what you have so choose to quote and then comment on.

seekerof

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I was asking BT nothing when I mentioned what you have so choose to quote and then comment on.

seekerof

I wasn't commenting on your post, just the notion that this obviously fake (IMHO) should be verified, and asking the original poster, BT, to do so would be of no consequence, as his extreme bias is well noted.

I'm sorry if my meaning was misconstrued.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
We knew you had it in you some where!

What further proof is required that the author is, in fact, the author of the letter? The link provided by Flinx showed several additional Op-ed pieces by the same person on different subjects.
Being that it's an opinion or editorial piece....what exactly is lacking verification?
The "WOW!" was justified based on the fact that the author is a Republican who worked in a Bush White House, and yet, besides those ignorance inducing factors, that leave most all void of both soul & any semblance of intellect, she's denied ignorance and called a liar a liar.
No, it wasn't the research laden-cross-referenced disertation that some authors have put out; that wasn't her intent.
Poppin' steam 'taint such a bad thang, y'know?

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
On a completely different note....has anyone checked the testosterone levels on Karen Hughs!?!

Em, I was wondering if I was the only one who noticed that too.... She looks like she could crush a lump of coal and turn it into a diamond, if ya know what I mean.

Maybe Hughes and Ann Coulter go to the same gym. Though at least Hughes doesn't have ann adams apple like Ms. Coulter.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
damn, intelgurl
you did a slice and dice on that letter and all the poster can come up with is a "deny ignorance" in bold letters. WTG

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
All I have to say is this,

I WOULD GIVE HER MY VOTE FOR PRESIDENT IF SHE WAS ON THE BALLOT.

Liberals are liars. The things that come out of the mouths of democrats and the democratic politicians make me shake my head.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join