It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rocket fired from Gaza lands in Negev

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Rocket fired from Gaza lands in Negev

www.ynetnews.com

Projectile hits open area in western Negev despite ceasefire declared by armed Palestinian groups following IDF offensive in Hamas-controlled Gaza; no injuries reported.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Palestinians fired a rocket from northern Gaza at the western Negev Wednesday night. The projectile landed in an open area in the western Negev's Eshkol Regional Council. No injuries or damage were reported.

The Color Red alert sounded throughout the area ahead of the landing. Here we go again, i hope israel gets the job done this time. It seems there is no one to talk to with this terror Group Hamas...

www.ynetnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Anybody that thought either side would actually adhere to the ceasefire has to be disconnected from reality.

The only way the fighting will end IMO, is when the hate stops.

Take your best guess when that will happen.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Damn IDF posing as Hamas agents again??????

I'm not surprised and no one else is.
Poor people eating grass are making homemade rockets
ya okay there

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Yes, IDF shoots at its own people!
come on man take these absurd hate comments to another site. try to keep ats for adult talk and if you have nothing smart to say try getting ATS points another way...

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fire Dragon
Yes, IDF shoots at its own people!
come on man take these absurd hate comments to another site. try to keep ats for adult talk and if you have nothing smart to say try getting ATS points another way...

Hi Mr. Pro-Genocide
Have a look at this
undertheradarmedia.files.wordpress.com...

An Israeli newspaper isn't adult talk?
You must be an anti-semite!

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

If you read between the lines you will notice it was when the Gaza operation was taking place. Sure there were military operatives masquerading during the operation in Gaza, just like every country does when they are at war. Do you think the CIA didn’t have agents in Iraq?

But to think that after the Israeli army withdrew from Gaza they re entered to shoot rockets at their own civilians is just absurd.

The only people who do that are Muslim fanatics like Hamas who disregard life of their own citizens since they talk to God directly and have virgins waiting for them in heaven.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
If there were Israeli agents operating in Gaza and launching rockets at their own cities, I think Hamas would have tagged them by now.

Perhaps the European Jews were also responsible for gassing themselves just to make the Nazis look bad.

The anti-Israeli sentiment here has transcended all bounds of reason, discussion is irrelevant.

This isn't reasoned analysis, it's lunacy, you're collectively reduced to just blaming the Israelis for everything.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Just a point of correction. Anti-semite would be racism directed at BOTH Jews and Arabs.

The term Semite refers broadly to speakers of a language group which includes both Arabs and Jews.

The interesting thing, is that Modern Jews bear little connection to the original inhabitants of the area.
Best seller shakes the foundation of the Israeli State This is a link that everyone interested in the subject should read. This book was written by an Israeli scholar.

In addition there is genetic evidence to consider.

See The Thirteenth Tribe

Also, genetics testing has demonstrated that the most direct descendants of the Biblical Hebrews of ancient times are today's Palestinians. This is common sense. The Semites split into Arab and Jew with the split in Abraham's house between Hagar/Ishmael on one side and Sarah/Israel on the other. This occurred too recently (in evolutionary terms) for random mutation to significantly change either group, and both groups discouraged intermarriage with other peoples until just a century ago, so in theory both groups should still resemble each other in stature, build, and skin tone.

Clearly, the Palestinians do look a great deal like their Arab brothers.

The Ashkenazi, equally clearly, do not.

History and the Thirteenth Tribe
The Israelis would love to sweep this under the rug, but their own university studies confirm it.

[edit on 28/1/09 by Terapin]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Fire Dragon

Don't label me mate, I'm certainly not Muslim and if you must know I was a long time supporter of Israel and its right to exist in the Middle East. How ever those days are gone since the truth has revealed itself in the form of how violent your Govt. and Military will go to get what it wants instead of through negotiation and peace.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Terapin

Yes, and I can find 1000 sites that say Jesus was black and Muslim. And the Mohammad was a murderer the invented Islam so he could gain control of the Muslim countries and was actually an agent of the Jews. What’s your point?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

First i am an american democrat. second, i dont think you were ever an israeli supporter...
just by the tone of your posting and the fact a moderator deleted your comment tells me you should go somewhere else that suits your age and Discussion abilities. ATS is for adults who want to have a civilized conversation and maybe learn something...

go to youtube and post comments there...

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
If there were Israeli agents operating in Gaza and launching rockets at their own cities, I think Hamas would have tagged them by now.

Really?
America always subsidizes puppet govt.
how much did they send to Gaza as Aid last month again?

read the book blowback, you'll be surprised

Israel attack israelies is absurd
ya it is
so is american police tasering americans
so is american govt. officials robbing the people
so is americans creating concentration camps for it's own people

but it's happening nonetheless
I say america because israel and america are pretty much one in the same

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

We all know Canadians don’t like the US but to think my country has concentration camps?
Come on…

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fire Dragon

We all know Canadians don’t like the US but to think my country has concentration camps?
Come on…

nobody hates the U.S.
but the entire planet hates your govt.

and yes concentration camps

Re-elected Texas Republican Congressman Ron Paul joined Alex Jones on air last week to discuss the fallout of the midterm elections and what he sees transpiring over the next two years. He ended by ominously warning that if something is not done soon to overturn legislation such as the Military Commissions act, the law officially allows for citizen concentration camp facilities.
www.infowars.net...

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

This is a Video of an Abduction facility where Americans kidnap Canadians and let the aliens experiment on them…

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Fire Dragon

Arrrg! Now you've done gone and let the cat outta the bag.

You weren't s'pose to tell.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by deenamarie53

i know i just couldnt help myself. maybe the CIA will come take me now

top topics

<<   2 >>

join