It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEVADA-Strangest GE Image I cannot figure out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Can someone tell me what this is?

I have looked at this for several weeks now...

And have come to the colclusion that this is NOT real.

It may LOOK real, but after closer examination, I do not think so.

There are a couple of reasons I say this:

1. Most of the cars are OLD junk...some I have seen have no tires and seem to be sitting there. (can you please move your car...I have to go...LOL)
2. The cars seem to have been 'placed' or 'dropped' due to the previous vehicle tracks seen under the entire complex.
3. The 'Radars' are too numerous. That HIGH a concentration and configuration in one single area is not right.
4. The semi-circles located at every eighth...along the perimeter
5. The Big complex within the semi-circle is not hollow on the inside and people cannot enter it...look at the new complex being built below the first complex. (my best guess is that they are GIANT magnets)
6. To the right of the center 'thing' there are stange marking in the sand...
8. Several 'blue laser beams' cross the sky...I followed them off the grid where resolution was too diminished to see where they are going and where they have come from.
9. What you THINK are people are NOT people. IF they are, then they are zombies walking around aimlessly....and none are in the right place. Nobody cooking out, nobody at their 'tents', nobody listening to music, no car doors open...etc,etc.....

I really do NOT care what the de-bunkers are going to say in response to this....

...otherwise, you cannot convince me this is a PARTY....a CONVENTION...a CONCERT....or ANYTHING.

EVERYBODY on this siteis CORRECT in what they have to say...

HOWEVER, do not post BS unless you have a MULTIPLE of PICTURES (from GROUND LEVEL) to show this event is REAL.

You guys are going to say this IS real because "I see this"...or "I see that"...

Someone put up PICTURES from this Event (that took place on a Military Base)...

40 45 38 N
119 13 51 W

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Uhm huh?? What event what images are you talking about? Maybe you should post what you are referring to at least a link?? Or explain a tad about what a GE Image.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Salutations,

Neat find... really neat view using Google Earth...

I got this when from some pics that were shown there about a "burning man"

Burning Man is an eight-day annual event that takes place in Black Rock City, a temporary city on the playa of the Black Rock Desert in the U.S. state of Nevada, 90 miles (150 km) north-northeast of Reno, ending on the American Labor Day holiday in September. The event is described by organizers as an experiment in community, radical self-expression, and radical self-reliance and takes its name from the ritual burning of a large wooden effigy on Saturday evening. The event is organized by Black Rock City, LLC, under the guidance of one of the founders, Larry Harvey, and five other members of the board, including Marian Goodell, Harley Dubois, Michael Michael, Will Roger Peterson, and Crimson Rose. In 2007, 47,366 people participated in The Burning Man Project.

View article on wikipedia.org

Not sure if this helps but I think this must have been one hell of a concert and party....

Thanks

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Dude, that's real. It's a "Burning Man" festival. Google that, and enjoy.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by drift393

yeah, what images?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
This is ridiculous. Post the image my friend or I will never be able to:
a) provide my expert technical opinion on the visual representation and
b) get to sleep tonight.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Well, it's curious no doubt!

After checking out further I agree with above poster. I checked "black rock city, nevada" in google maps, and it took me right there. But I still don't understand why all the color differences in the map that just don't make sense. It still looks tampered with.

[edit on Wed Jan 28th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Tesla401

Here's a link to some pics of the party during 2007...

check it on google earth using the coordinates are provided at the bottom of the page...

Rgds

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Tesla401

Google is our friend..try Burning Man.

Annual arts event. Let the good times roll!

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Th e USALive search lets you pick out a site and get the code for the location much better than GE

[edit on 28-1-2009 by mikellmikell]

Eu link didn't want to work

[edit on 28-1-2009 by mikellmikell]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
If you look at Google Earth, there are zillions of photographs of the area and people who were there, that are uploaded. Just click on one of the little blue squares.

I dont get what you are freaking out about?

What you are seeing is:

Burning Man

I have never heard of this. Now im interested and would love to go!

[edit on 1/28/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I'm rather surprised that none of you guys have heard of Burning Man before.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I've heard of burning man and I'm from Australia!

Damn that's a lot of hippies!

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tesla401
Can someone tell me what this is?

I have come to the colclusion that this is NOT real.
The 'Radars' are too numerous.
The Big complex within the semi-circle is not hollow on the inside and people cannot enter it...look at the new complex being built below the first complex. (my best guess is that they are GIANT magnets)
Several 'blue laser beams' cross the sky...
What you THINK are people are NOT people. IF they are, then they are zombies walking around aimlessly....and none are in the right place. Nobody cooking out, nobody at their 'tents', nobody listening to music, no car doors open...etc,etc.....
I really do NOT care what the de-bunkers are going to say in response to this....
HOWEVER, do not post BS unless you have a MULTIPLE of PICTURES (from GROUND LEVEL) to show this event is REAL.
...took place on a Military Base)...

So, you can guess and speculate and "see" things not there, but no replies are allowed to do so?

Conclusions based upon false assumptions are ALWAYS wrong.

"It is better to not conclude anything and be thought a fool than to jump to conclusions and be proven one (paraphrased)."

By now, you know what this is and have had opportunities to see pictures. They are everywhere, even in cracked.com www.cracked.com... "Craptions."

(some really funny stuff comes out of "Burning Man. There are photographers who make a living covering it, and sculptors and designers and other artists and spirits, as well. And we really burn a "man!")

deny ignorance

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Most definitely a strange party to go to.

And you always will remember being to burning man.

Damn that's a lot of hippies!

hippies, New Earth People, Crazies, Weird people ETC ETC ETC they all show up at burning man.

There are a few that may even be aliens. Who would know.

images.burningman.com...

I have got to go again. The first 10 years i went to the burn were so much fun.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I have been to Burning Man the last two years. I doubt I will go this year, but I will definitely make it out there again sometime.

new topics

top topics

join