It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vatican sank Titanic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Ever wondered why Titanic sank or rather why sank Titanic? The Vatican invited the then world’s richest people John Jacob Astor, Benjamin Guggenheim, Isador Strauss and many others who opposed to creation of the US Federal Reserve System (Fed) onboard Titanic and sank the ship. Read more here
www.vaticanassassins.org...

[edit: removed "*"s from title]

[edit on 28-1-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

[edit on 28-1-2009 by ctjctjctj]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ctjctjctj
Ever wondered why Titanic sank or rather why sank Titanic?

www.vaticanassassins.org...

Just a word of advice...

You might actually want to post a little bit more evidence in your opening post, otherwise I could see this thread being killed off pretty quickly

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
That's a fascinating link. I also recommend posting a bit more... otherwise people will be wondering what the Jesuits have to do with the Titanic sinking and will think you're hoaxing this.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Eric Jon Phelps was long time ago debunked in ATS

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Thats quite an interesting link indeed.

I'd never even suspected anything dodgy about the sinking of the Titanic, but the author of that article puts it all together very well. Doesn't surprise me to learn it was to do with the Fed..

but who are these 'Jesuit' people? I've known for a while that the Vatican isn't to be trusted, but I've been under the assumption its been the Zionists behind the scenes who have been controlling the world for the last century..

unless perhaps the entire Christian faith is but a puppet to recruit more onto the Zionist cause of world domination and elimination of.. well, anything they don't like?

I might look into it when I have more time, and I get over my paranoia of 'them' wanting to kill me if I go sniffing too close...

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ctjctjctj
Ever wondered why Titanic sank or rather why sank Titanic?

sorry, "why sank Titanic?", what the heck does "why sank Titanic?" mean?

[edit on 28-1-2009 by iced_blue]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
slightly OT, but a very good point
Since every truther knows that aluminium can not cut trough steel, how did an iceberg manage to penetrate the titanics hull? I invite every truther to try and cut a steel beam with an icicle to prove that the titanic really sunk

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by iced_blue

Why Titanic sank is an incidental probe.
Why sank Titanic is a planned accident ie why Titanic was intentionally sunk.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
This must be one of the craziest conspiracy theories I have ever come across. And I sure trust people who present themselves like this in the byline:

BY : PG / BG -- Historian

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Maybe, if the vatican had control over icebergs and/or the ship (preferably both). GPS iceberg tracking wasn't quite invented at that stage.

There were survivors, witnesses and the wreckage was eventually inspected confirming the reports - no conspiracy.

All this stems from the 'God himself could not sink this ship' claim. Maybe he did

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Pilgrum

I agree. The vatican couldn't possibly move the iceberg.

I definately believe the 'God couldn't sink it' comment doomed the ship.

Karma. Divine revenge. Old fashioned bad sailing. But not the Vatican.

[edit on 1/28/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Couple words of advice... Don't use a website entitled "Vatican Assassins" for your sole source. I'd liked to have seen quotes or at least something detailing why the author of this article thought that Astor, et al would have "used their financial empires to fight against the Federal Reserve System". Although I only skimmed the text, I saw nothing on this... just another Vatican bashing article.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by debunky

please tell me your kidding..you do realize an icicle in no way compares to iceberg right? have you people all failed to watch the history channel? its very clear what sank the titanic...you can actual see the gouge along the line where the iceberg hit it.

top topics

join