It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

I'm Starting to Side With the NWO

page: 2
1
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
Well congratulations!!!
On top of being helpful, you care about your job and you do it right.
That is truly remarkable. Have you received awards for these achievements?!
Considering that you fall into the 20% group I would assume you have
been commended for your outstanding contributions to society.

The idiots and a$$holes you meet must be struck with aw when
you come down the street. Truly a one of a kind gem or even
a pillar of the community whose only place in life is to remind the
large percentage of scum just how worthless they are.

Way to go!


....a perfect example of what OP was describing.




posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSingularity
I can't help it. But, from my experience, it is a fact. Approximately 80% of the people I meet ARE either a$$holes or idiots or BOTH. No one cares about doing their job the right way. No one really cares about being helpful. Well, not "not one", but 80% at least. This world sucks... endlessly. One day Alex Jones will realize he's fighting for a bunch of trash who could care less what he's doing for them.

And yes, I DO believe I'm better than 80% of the scum out there!


The plan is for a 90% reduction.

The Georgia Guidestones - Rule #1 - 500 mil population limit

A lot of this way of thought comes from a book comissioned by
the Club of Rome called "Limits to Growth"

Limits to Growth

They perceive shortages in certain items, and to prevent that they
want 6.2 billion ppl to "get off their ride".

The club of rome, committee of 300, and bilderberg are fairly
intertwined.

It will be made to look like some hybrid of biblical prophecy, but
the results are pretty clear.

The russians have been preparing extensively for it.

Nuclear War Bunker for 60,000+ in Russia

Russia's way to circumvent ballistic missile defenses.

Stealth Nuclear Cruise Missile - 300 - 500 Kiloton warhead

Paragraph # 5 gets into the stealth abilities of the older generation.

The newer generation such as the X-555 would be more advanced.

They have these on their planes, ships, and subs.

A radar invisible terrain hugging end of the world weapon.



posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
First - how do you know what this NWO is going to be about? What if instead of killing 80 percent they would kill 20 percent who exell at sports just for fun? Or what if this is not about killing but about simply creating collectivist society and making you also one of human-"ants" without unique national identity ,culture or interests?
The truth is that all conspiracy theories about NWO contradict each other and have no really credible source exept for rumors. So better instead of saying "i support NWO" - say "i support XYZ ,which is my opinion on killing 80 percent of people whom i consider poor and a-holes. Plus a new car, cool job and respect,worship and adoration from remaining 20 percent for me precious. Or it will become less then 20 percent!!!!"



posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSingularity
I can't help it. But, from my experience, it is a fact. Approximately 80% of the people I meet ARE either a$$holes or idiots or BOTH. No one cares about doing their job the right way. No one really cares about being helpful. Well, not "not one", but 80% at least. This world sucks... endlessly. One day Alex Jones will realize he's fighting for a bunch of trash who could care less what he's doing for them.

And yes, I DO believe I'm better than 80% of the scum out there!



*Laughs* You know, I could allmost agree with you.


Second line.



new topics

top topics
 
1
<< 1   >>

log in

join