It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you hate now that Bush is gone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
8 years of blaming Bush for...

War Crimes
Stripping Civil Liberties
Oppression
Lies

What now?

Where do you anti-american, anti-bush haters go?

Obama has already committed to emptying Gitmo. And one released person has DEFINITELY gone to heck.

Obama is talking tax cuts for the rich.

Obama is sending 30,000 poor, innocent soldiers to Afghanistan. a SURGE!

Where is the hate?

Who do you blame for all the worlds problems (aids, war, carpet bombing, zionism, Haliburton and warrantless wiretapping which Obama said he WILL continue.)

Obama has already allowed 12 poor, innocent Pakistanis to die with a Predator strike.

Who do you hate now?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
George Bush may be gone

But I still hate mosquito bites....very frustrating....

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
This thread is pure baiting to start up a flame war.

That is against the T & C.

*In before the lock*

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that those who dislike Obama already are a majority on ATS. Look around and you'll find the hating... Simple as that.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I hate that I'm never going to be able to have a good laugh because the president speaks like a 5th grader. I'm sure all the comedians on tv are pissed because it won't be as easy to make jokes on a daily basis.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Man, I wish I had a snappy response to that but I don't.

I do hate saurkraut. Smells bad tastes worse.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

Lighten up francis.

Don't read this post if you think it is too rough.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I will miss these------->

[edit on 27-1-2009 by EyesWideShut]

[edit on 27-1-2009 by EyesWideShut]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

Hey Im no fan of Obama.. And I will be just the same way I was to him as I was to Bush.. Fair is Fair right?

And I never hated Bush.. I try not to let hate fill my heart or they win!
I will not allow them to manipulate me like that.. Such as the left VS right illusion BS so many fall under..

But know this.. I do not like those who pulled Bushes strings.. Those are the real people to blame.. Bush was a front man.. So sertinly he is going to take all the flak for what he did under the control of others..

Obama is no better in my book.. So hate no.. But keep a watchful eye, Oh yes.. Obama is the one I will be watching closely..

So some may hate Bush and put the blame on him.. I do not fall under such illusions..
Never hate anyone.. Or they win in the end.. Becasue it only furthers to divide us as a people!!! WE are all human beings no matter what color your skin is.. Or what you belive is to be true in this world. We all make mistakes.. And Bush made some mistakes.. And he did some good..
Yet Im still trying to find the best in him... When I think of the best of Bush.. I think of this.. Thats one guy Id love to party with!!! hehe

Obama has already committed to emptying Gitmo. And one released person has DEFINITELY gone to heck.

Trust me.. New places will be opened up.. They are suppose to be secert for a reason... You see Gitmo was to well known.. Obama will simply open a new prison.. While pleasing his liberal friends, and further making the right wing all mad about it... Trust me.. its going as planned...
My 2 cents

Edit--spelling and added that party thought

[edit on 27-1-2009 by zysin5]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I hate fooffstar's avatar.

No offense or anything fooffstarr, I'm sure you're cool but that avatar is nauseating.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I'll blame Obama.
Seeing as there is no difference.
Bush, Obama, George Jetson.
Doesn't matter who temporarily sits at the BIG desk.
America is a Company store.

Actually I get a little tired of the tit-for-tat blame game between the "different" parties. It's good for the politicians though. We're so busy screaming at each other, we don't notice the looters.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Hmm, I kinda hate that he's living in the same city as me now, but hey, that's better than him living in Washington or Austin.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Ah screw the world and all of it's problems. You're not god, I'm not god, the President is not god, nobody else but this other poster I just replied to here on ATS thinks they are god and they can't even seem to fix their own problems, ha. So, forget about the worlds problems and enjoy your life. Who says we have to hate and complain about the world and try to fix everyone else's g.d. problems anyhow. Let all the grown adults take care of their own freaking problems and lives. If we all took care of just number one, then there would be nobody else needing taking care of. I'm tired of hearing fully grown adults complain complain and complain, like they are expecting it's someone else's job to fix their issues and life for them. If everyone took care of themselves and stopped bitching and hating, that alone would improve the world by leaps and bounds. So, I refuse to keep worrying about what to hate next. I only care about NOT hating me, and that's good for me, and good for the world. Now, everybody do the same! Stop playing hate and complain and get on with your lives.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

BHO

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I don't hate anyone or anything but I'm sure getting quite disgusted
with the whiny, crybaby worshipers of Rush Limbaugh that parrot back
his current catch phrases like they just made them up.

For Christ sake at least give Rush the credit.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I currently hate a lot of things...
I hate the direction our country is headed in.
I hate the fact that neither presidential candidate had any business nor was(is) qualified to lead.
I hate Mondays.
I hate Nancy Pelosi and the fact that I cannot call her what she really is because it would be an extreme violation of ATS's T&C.
I hate stepping on wooden toy blocks in my bare feet because my son scatters them all over the den.
I hate Harry Reid.
I hate the liberalization of America which not only ruined my once loved GOP but is now destroying the nation.
I hate the Oakland Raiders.
And most of all, I hate the infinitely crappy Europe song 'The Final Countdown.'

top topics

join